Precursors might just be in halo 4

Does this show any proof

that could easily be forerunner but maybe just maybe its precursor.

I mean its the right height after reading cryptum they said they were about 40-50 feet tall and this is enough evidence to say its a precursor

Some more Proof for ya

might be but why would it be on a unsc ship?

> Some more Proof for ya

Hmm… I’m not sure if I can consider this proof. Unless I looked over the significant references, I don’t see any relevant sources to say that they’d be in Halo 4. Halopedian.com is a superior wiki anyway, no offence if you do preference Halo Nation. xP

> Some more Proof for ya

THAT is some pretty serious proof! The pieced together image from one of the trailers matches the precursor really closely.

Where did that concept art on the left come from? If that is indeed legit than it looks pretty interesting but I have my doubts.

> > Some more Proof for ya
>
> THAT is some pretty serious proof! The pieced together image from one of the trailers matches the precursor really closely.

Yeah it does…accept for the long barb, the four arms and the being flesh and blood part…

And Halo Wiki isn’t a valid source.

As for the Precursor image there, it’s not a concept art, it’s a drawing someone did to make sense of the mechanical creature we saw at the end of the concept art trailer.

> > > Some more Proof for ya
> >
> > THAT is some pretty serious proof! The pieced together image from one of the trailers matches the precursor really closely.
>
> Yeah it does…accept for the long barb, the four arms and the being flesh and blood part…
>
> And Halo Wiki isn’t a valid source.
>
> As for the Precursor image there, it’s not a concept art, it’s a drawing someone did to make sense of the mechanical creature we saw at the end of the concept art trailer.

This.

The pod there definitely looks too rounded out to be Forerunner, and does fit the Precursor style. This theory does seem possible, I definitely would not rule it out.