Precursor o_o

4 upper limbs
2 legs
Flat head shaped like an arthropod
Long tail from back of head with 2 meter barb

Kinda scary how accurate that looks with those descriptions isn’t it?

Very nice, it looks just like I imagined it to be, all it needs now is some pencil and paper and get drawn up on a proper canvas.

I think it would be really cool if that thing would look like this in the game! Where did you get that from?

source?.

It is a piece of fan art from forwarduntodawn website. But yes, it is good fan art

How tall is it? The person standing next to it looks like an ant compared to it.

I think the Chief has met his match.

> How tall is it? The person standing next to it looks like an ant compared to it.

15 meters tall; ten meters wide.

Has anyone seen the movie Super 8? I think the Visitor looks a lot like the Precursor.

Nice, but shouldn’t his legs be longer?

Its legs really do not fit.

Someone on Flikr posted this image that he found. It’s a rumored recreation of a Precusor from the end of the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer.

> > How tall is it? The person standing next to it looks like an ant compared to it.
>
> 15 meters tall; ten meters wide.
>
> Has anyone seen the movie Super 8? I think the Visitor looks a lot like the Precursor.

Hell yes I thought the the same thing, it resembles the description allot. Pic

> Someone on Flikr posted this image that he found. It’s a rumored recreation of a Precusor from the end of the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer.

That thing at the end of the Concept Art Trailer is a War Sphinx and the Pic above is just a Fan Design based on the information we got at this moment and the War Sphinx…

> > Someone on Flikr posted this image that he found. It’s a rumored recreation of a Precusor from the end of the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer.
>
> That thing at the end of the Concept Art Trailer is a War Sphinx and the Pic above is just a Fan Design based on the information we got at this moment and the War Sphinx…

Nobody has ever confirmed what the thing at the end of the Concept Art trailer is.

^That.
Its not a war sphinx. Those trailers are speculation laced.

> > > Someone on Flikr posted this image that he found. It’s a rumored recreation of a Precusor from the end of the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer.
> >
> > That thing at the end of the Concept Art Trailer is a War Sphinx and the Pic above is just a Fan Design based on the information we got at this moment and the War Sphinx…
>
> Nobody has ever confirmed what the thing at the end of the Concept Art trailer is.

I’m pretty sure it is. I’m mean look at it. And if we get to see forerunners (that’s already confirmed as we all know) it would make sense to see these Vehicles…

> > > > Someone on Flikr posted this image that he found. It’s a rumored recreation of a Precusor from the end of the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer.
> > >
> > > That thing at the end of the Concept Art Trailer is a War Sphinx and the Pic above is just a Fan Design based on the information we got at this moment and the War Sphinx…
> >
> > Nobody has ever confirmed what the thing at the end of the Concept Art trailer is.
>
> I’m pretty sure it is. I’m mean look at it. And if we get to see forerunners (that’s already confirmed as we all know) it would make sense to see these Vehicles…
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YRMjxvcqh8

Its not a war sphinx. confirmed =/= you’re pretty sure. all we know is that it is a forerunner structure. we have not be told that we will encounter Forerunners themselves

> > > > > Someone on Flikr posted this image that he found. It’s a rumored recreation of a Precusor from the end of the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer.
> > > >
> > > > That thing at the end of the Concept Art Trailer is a War Sphinx and the Pic above is just a Fan Design based on the information we got at this moment and the War Sphinx…
> > >
> > > Nobody has ever confirmed what the thing at the end of the Concept Art trailer is.
> >
> > I’m pretty sure it is. I’m mean look at it. And if we get to see forerunners (that’s already confirmed as we all know) it would make sense to see these Vehicles…
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YRMjxvcqh8
>
> Its not a war sphinx. confirmed =/= you’re pretty sure. all we know is that it is a forerunner structure. we have not be told that we will encounter Forerunners themselves

Then why would 343 keep saying they are still alive and why would Mendicant Bias send Chief to them?

> > How tall is it? The person standing next to it looks like an ant compared to it.
>
> 15 meters tall; ten meters wide.
>
> Has anyone seen the movie Super 8? I think the Visitor looks a lot like the Precursor.

It sure looks alot like one.

ehm this is the translation for the words written in forerruner

ERROR
UNKOWN ENTITY
CALSSIFICATION UNKOWN
and your welcome