Precursor in Halo 4

I havent read much of the Halo books, so I don’t know much about the dicact, forerunners, etc. But I remember there being one last precursor. Maybe he will be in Halo 4, team up or fight with the dicact, and later in the game you might fight both of them. What do you guys think?

The unsc is going to need all the help they can get to fight the precursors which will be aided by the flood plots I feel the unsc will have more than the precursors to worry about with the insurrection of Venezia planning to invade earth. I have a feeling the chief and unsc will attack one plannet and the elites will attack another and the didact and the forerunners will fight precursors on another.

Near the end of Primordium, in rage, the Didact kills the Primordial/Last Precursor. His physical form was reduced to dust.

It is possible that he lives on in a non-physical form, though. Not much is known about the Precursors, and the Gravemind appears to be the same one from the Flood Wars 100,000 years ago… which is impossible.

And about that Venezia thing, that was almost 5 years ago. For all we know, the insurrection rising at Venizia could have already striked or been put down.