precursor in future halo games

so after seeing forerunner in halo im just here waiting to see precursor in game even just in terminal or something like that.

You have. You have faught them, blown them up, destroyed Halo (Twice!) and damaged The Ark to kill it. You took Cortana back from it. You have seen its horrors, for the flood… are precursors.

That being said, there is SO MUCH backstory to that so Im going to let someone else handle that part.

However it basically leads up to the flood being precursors.

> 2533274950690255;2:
> You have. You have faught them, blown them up, destroyed Halo (Twice!) and damaged The Ark to kill it. You took Cortana back from it. You have seen its horrors, for the flood… are precursors.
>
> That being said, there is SO MUCH backstory to that so Im going to let someone else handle that part.
>
> However it basically leads up to the flood being precursors.

i know gravemind is partially precursor along with other flood but i meant like seeing their uncorrupted original form. sorry if i was misleading in my comment

No problem man. And I believe in that form they are all dead (could be wrong) so it would have to be in a terminal.

Pretty sure they’re all just chillin in another galaxy. The whole “mantle” thing along with the flood made it seem as if the Milky Way was just their board game. I think they’re alive

> 2533274950690255;4:
> No problem man. And I believe in that form they are all dead (could be wrong) so it would have to be in a terminal.

well in halo ce i believed forerunners were all dead.