Precision, Automatic, or Heavy?

I was just wondering what everyone’s taste in weaponry was. This is because that I’ve noticed that through my Halo game playing years, my tastes have become different, which I think it’s because I’ve matured or I find it easier to get kills with precision weapons like the DMR and Sniper, but I still enjoy my occasional heavy weapon based victories from time to time. If you haven’t guessed it by now I prefer to use precision weapons.

I used to find automatic weapons easier to use but as I gained more skill over the years, I discovered precision weapons are the way to go! :stuck_out_tongue:

> I used to find automatic weapons easier to use but as I gained more skill over the years, I discovered precision weapons are the way to go! :stuck_out_tongue:

It happens to the best of us heh. I think the removal of dual-wielding might play a tiny role in why people stopped using automatics as much.

Always preferred precision. Quick and clean. No need to waste bullets on shredding your torso apart when I can rip your face off with a elegant headshot

Every decent player goes more precision, followed by heavy and automatic last. Why? Because automatics have been inferior in the sandbox since the first game.

> Every decent player goes more precision, followed by heavy and automatic last. Why? Because automatics have been inferior in the sandbox since the first game.

Well Halo 1 had a lot of automatic weapons and one main precision weapon…the sniper rifle, so I don’t see how you can say they were inferior in the first game if that’s when they were used the most.

Precision for primary

Secondary will be for closer ranges. Maybe a Magnum or an automatic (since the AR in Halo 4 looks strong).

The only times when I would really use heavy weapons are in big team battle matches, because ofcourse there are a lot of vehicles that need to be destroyed >:)

I can honestly say I’m a close quarters kinda guy…always had my AR and pistol by my side. don’t get me wrong I love the BR but I prefer The AR…don’t really kno what it is but I just love the feel of it…and when assassinations came to reach with actual animations…it was over that was my new game style …always had at least 3-6 assassinations in every game I played lol…also shotgun is my second choice for obvious reasons :slight_smile:

> I can honestly say I’m a close quarters kinda guy…always had my AR and pistol by my side. don’t get me wrong I love the BR but I prefer The AR…don’t really kno what it is but I just love the feel of it…and when assassinations came to reach with actual animations…it was over that was my new game style …always had at least 3-6 assassinations in every game I played lol…also shotgun is my second choice for obvious reasons :slight_smile:

Reach totally killed the fun and glory of using close ranged combat, and they might as well remove the grav hammer definitely not as fun as in halo 3.

Halo 3 had the sword clash which people enjoyed but in Reach you can stop the sword with your fist, wtf. Also using the shotgun on a seemingly unsuspecting enemy disappoints when all you see is a bright blue flash of armor lock.

precision definitely. I used to be obsessed with dual wielding and automatics. But eventually I got into the BR, sniper rifle, DMR, and the smart scope pistols (CE, ODST, REACH, & CEA).

EDIT: But I do definitely enjoy my sword :smiley: and i like to use a shotgun from time to time. (railgun will def be a new ballistic power fave)… i can use any weapon really. just prefer accuracy over spray and pray is all :slight_smile: