Pre-Release Scare?

I pre-ordered Halo 4 from the Microsoft store and got a receipt and everything. However, I went to my account on the website just now, and it says I don’t have anything ordered… is this normal because pre-orders are different from normal orders, or is there a problem?

I’m getting concerned…

Calm down. If you ordered it, and you got a receipt, Microsoft is liable to send it to you.

It’s not like every company is out to ruin our fun. These threads are getting ridiculously personal.

Got an order number? Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone, and just give it to them and have them double check.

1-877-696-7786 - That’s their customer support.

> Calm down. If you ordered it, and you got a receipt, Microsoft is liable to send it to you.
>
> It’s not like every company is out to ruin our fun. These threads are getting ridiculously personal.

I’m not upset at Microsoft for anything… It would just really suck to not get Halo 4 as expected because of a mix-up or something.

If you have a receipt then I’m sure that it went through and has been processed (ie. the order was accepted etc). Don’t take my word for it, but I’m guessing that you’ll be fine. As for receiving it tonight/tomorrow I don’t know.

Probably best to go to customer support (if MS still does that…).