Pre release already sold out?

As you might have seen, the new limited edition Halo xbox is available for preorder on the xbox website. Has anybody had trouble trying to preordering it? I tried to preorder it within half an hour of it being released and it says it’s out of stock, I’m wondering if it’s just a glitch or error because the website might be overwhelmed or if it’s actually sold out . Has anybody gotten but he gotten it, or does anybody have any info yet on if the website is experiencing technical difficulties?

Now on Amazon for the low price of 2999.99
God I hate those scalpers bots.

> 2533274812161873;1:
> As you might have seen, the new limited edition Halo xbox is available for preorder on the xbox website. Has anybody had trouble trying to preordering it? I tried to preorder it within half an hour of it being released and it says it’s out of stock, I’m wondering if it’s just a glitch or error because the website might be overwhelmed or if it’s actually sold out . Has anybody gotten but he gotten it, or does anybody have any info yet on if the website is experiencing technical difficulties?

Welp it looks like the bots attacked this one too. Figures I was hoping to get this preordered the month of my birthday (October) and it looks like its already gone. :frowning:

I managed to get one, but I had to keep clicking “purchase” over and over again before it finally let me confirm the pre-order.

I’m honestly beside myself. I’m very distraught that I didn’t get to pre-order it. I called Microsoft directly and confirmed that it was sold out already.

The amount of disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

I might buy some stickers of the chief and stick them on my S…. I can then least pretend it’s a limited edition.

did everything then ended up with a screen saying my cart was empty… tried again and it was out of stock

sigh…

I got all the way to entering my credit card info… And then it didn’t let me purchase.

> 2800005839763819;2:
> Now on Amazon for the low price of 2999.99
> God I hate those scalpers bots.

Damn might as well buy it. LoL.

Too bad they didn’t make this buyable only through the inside program or something like that. At least cut down on the number of scalpers. But nah. Gone in 5 minutes if you could even load the page and get a checkout button.

damn bots. lets hope the the xbox store team can go through each sale and check for mass orders from one person and delete them. I’ve seen it done b4 on other sites.
damn bots, ruin it for everyone.

Bloody bots. This makes me so mad.

Does anyone know if they will cancel bot scalpers orders, or plan on allowing more pre release orders through?

At this point any Series X consoles is limited edition. Was lucky to snag a Series S though, wasn’t disappointed.

> 2533274812161873;1:
> As you might have seen, the new limited edition Halo xbox is available for preorder on the xbox website. Has anybody had trouble trying to preordering it? I tried to preorder it within half an hour of it being released and it says it’s out of stock, I’m wondering if it’s just a glitch or error because the website might be overwhelmed or if it’s actually sold out . Has anybody gotten but he gotten it, or does anybody have any info yet on if the website is experiencing technical difficulties?

As Ricky Bobby says…“If you ain’t first…you’re last.”

On a serious note, they sold out in like 5 minutes.With the lack of availability on standard Series X Xboxs, I am sure there are a decent amount of people that dont care about Halo and just wanted an Xbox that ended up buying it too…on top of scalpers and our community.

> 2533274791808016;6:
> I might buy some stickers of the chief and stick them on my S…. I can then least pretend it’s a limited edition.

Get a sticker printer and print some cool full faceplate art

> 2533274812161873;1:

how can you even sold out in 2021? games are not phisical anymore wtf