Pre Orders

I know that this post may seem kind of dumb but i’ve mostly pre ordered and I live down the street froma gamestop now so I was wondering, can you buy a standard, limited or collector editions with all the goodies in store?

you should be able to but from what I was told by my local Gamestop the quantities for limited and collectors editions are very very limited if not preordered. I’m sure they’ll be more later but I wouldn’t chance it if you want it on release day.

> 2533274961579910;2:
> you should be able to but from what I was told by my local Gamestop the quantities for limited and collectors editions are very very limited if not preordered. I’m sure they’ll be more later but I wouldn’t chance it if you want it on release day.

At my GameStop they stopped taking pre-orders on the LCE months ago. My friend still hasn’t pre-ordered his LE and I don’t know if they are still taking those.

I’m not sure, but I use to remember that game stop would not sell special editions of games without preorder for first 2 days to make sure they don’t run out of copies for the people who did preorder. I have heard that game stop (maybe specific ones that have bad managers) more recently will sell to whoever comes in the store, even if its midnight release and they didn’t preorder. I don’t know personally as there aren’t any games i wanted to get day one that i didn’t preorder, but you should definitely be able to get at least an LE copy a few days after release, and depending on the game stop they might have LCEs too.

yeah they stopped taking preorders for the elite controller at my Gamestop :frowning: well you may be out of luck ordering from there but waypoint has your back!

Preorder ALL THE THINGS!!!

you can get them all there and the LCE should be delivered on the 20th. hope that helps!

Ok thanks.