Pre-ordering for Battle Rifle or SMG?

Battle Rifle from Gamestop:

The Sentinel Battle Rifle is issued to Spartan super-soldiers. Initially fielded late in the Covenant War, manufacturing concerns and logistical issues involved with its ammunition meant the BR85 service rifle was not widely adopted until after the conflict ended. The Sentinel Battle Rifle improves overall weapon accuracy, even when not using precision aiming.

SMG from Amazon:

Pre-Order Halo 5: Guardians from Amazon.com and get access to the Projection SMG with Long Barrel . The SMG is a compact, fully-automatIc firearm used by the UNSC. The pre-order bonus code will be emailed to you within two days of your completed shipment. Amazon reserves the right to change or modify this promotion at any time.

They’re both so hot. But I’m gonna have to go with the Battle Rifle because I’m a loyal Gamestop customer and I hate online shopping.

Didn’t even know about these preorder exclusives, thanks for sharing!

But they took out load outs, so how does this work? I hope they don’t go crazy with weapon skins again.

Umm seeing as the UK doesn’t have a GameStop what will we UK players get? Only ‘official’ place selling the LE/LCE Is GAME.

these color schemes remind me of titanfall controller and the vanguard weapons in destiny.

Is there any information on what we will get from the digital one? Maybe a DMR?

I don’t want to go digital, because I always preorder at Gamestop and you pay the full price for half the content digitally (deluxe/Limited Edition)…

Anyways this BR looks really cool, nice to have

> 2533274836969644;4:
> Umm seeing as the UK doesn’t have a GameStop what will we UK players get? Only ‘official’ place selling the LE/LCE Is GAME.

According to teambeyond, you’ll receive the HUNTER armor.

GAME:

• HUNTER-Class Armor: Sophisticated and lethal, HUNTER-class armor incorporates Watershed Division’s latest warfighting technology.
  • HUNTER-Class Helmet: Though still considered a prototype implementation, the HUNTER’s sensor suite enhances situational and threat awareness.
    http://teambeyond.net/halo-5-guardians-pre-order-bonuses/

Might have to pre-order both lol

I’ll just return one after I use the codes (;

Do these actually change gameplay or are they simply cosmetic?

Just so you guys know, nothing you get for pre-ordering is unavailable to anyone else. It’s all in REQ packs, this just unlocks it immediately.

> 2533274932540799;10:
> Just so you guys know, nothing you get for pre-ordering is unavailable to anyone else. It’s all in REQ packs, this just unlocks it immediately.

Get me a source for that and I cancel my order at Gamestop and buy Halo 5 after its release if it’s not broken

I really hope this is all purely cosmetic.

All cosmetic as per usual.

Never Forget Me 343.

I don’t care for either of them, but I’m getting the SMG because I always order from Amazon and I don’t trust Gamestop.

> 2533274891841289;3:
> But they took out load outs, so how does this work? I hope they don’t go crazy with weapon skins again.

I’m guessing in the customization screen, you’ll have a weapon skin section.

Since I am buying two copies, do you think I should order one on amazon and one at gamestop? I am buying the LCE at gamestop, and right now I have already placed a pre-order for the limited edition at gamestop aswell, should I cancel that and put that one on amazon? Quite confused on what I should do. Does anyone have images of these skins?

> 2533274931864540;11:
> > 2533274932540799;10:
> > Just so you guys know, nothing you get for pre-ordering is unavailable to anyone else. It’s all in REQ packs, this just unlocks it immediately.
>
>
> Get me a source for that and I cancel my order at Gamestop and buy Halo 5 after its release if it’s not broken

Josh Holmes on Teambeyond. He goes under the username Sa1ient there.

> 2533274871766338;13:
> All cosmetic as per usual.
>
> Never Forget Me 343.

Power ups are confirmed in, if that’s what you’re asking.

Gamestop could offer an entire extended campaign mission and I still wouldn’t buy it from them. That company is cancer on the gaming industry.

dat batlle rifle doe :slight_smile:

better be cosmetic in the arena. In warzone I don’t really care.