pre - order helmets for the base game

When I say base game I mean the people who didn’t have the option to get the exclusive helmets like Deadeye and Locus. I would like to see these made available for normal players to unlock. Like my pre-order armour oceanic with the circuit armour skin, the oceanic armour is able to be unlocked in the normal game but Deadeye and Locus are not.

This is the same with The pre-order Hazop skin and others.

This is a shame because Deadeye looked amazing but I can not Unlock it for myself.

Do you agree that these helmets should be available on the normal game?
maybe with a different skin to make the pre-order individual.

I only think that deadeye and locus should be made available if they have a different skin, so then the original skins stay exclusive

Fairly sure they said that at some point they’re working on releasing all of the preorder goodies as DLC.

> Fairly sure they said that at some point they’re working on releasing all of the preorder goodies as DLC.

I believe it is more possible an Emblem and Arctic BR Skin package than that.

> I only think that deadeye and locus should be made available if they have a different skin, so then the original skins stay exclusive

Agreed but I still would like the helmet

> I only think that deadeye and locus should be made available if they have a different skin, so then the original skins stay exclusive

Agreed

I’m certain they’ll be released at some point, perhaps with a different skin than the pre-order ones.

Personally, I’m ok with pre-order bonuses - but they should be the same across all retailers. One (or multiple) same bonus for all who pre-order… so that you don’t need to pre-order and purchase from 15 different retailers simply to get all of the in-game content, and everybody has an equal shot at the same pre-order content. In doing this, they could keep it exclusive for pre-orders only and never release it. I dislike different pre-order bonuses from different retailers, and often times this forces developers to release them later on.

I hope your correct

As far as i know, 343 said all pre-order exclusives would be available in 2013. I liked this idea, whomever, what about the skins? They can’t be re-skined lol.