Pre-Order DLC for the Public....any news yet?

I heard a good while back that all pre-order dlc would be available to everyone most likely over Xbox Live Marketplace in the future. My question is does anyone know when or if they even are going to do it? Because I may be coming across some Christmas cash soon and want to know if I should get the DLC that I am missing off of ebay or just wait?

So far I have the Limited Edition Game and Console DLC (I know they won’t be sold over Marketplace), Hazop Forest Skin, Gungnir Pulse Skin, Battle Rifle w/Arctic Skin, and the five DLC emblems. All I need now is the Oceanic Circuit Skin, CIO Web Skin, the Venator Raptor Skin, the Locus Helmet and the Deadeye Helmet.

So seriously, what is your advice?

-Ryan

Ebay, I scored the CIO for $5 and Pulse/Gungnir for $7.00. Preordered from three different outlets. I have all DLC armor. Mission completed.

They said it would be some time down the line if at all, most likely it won’t be until all of the wargames maps.

> They said it would be some time down the line if at all, most likely it won’t be until all of the wargames maps.

This most likely.

> Ebay, I scored the CIO for $5 and Pulse/Gungnir for $7.00. Preordered from three different outlets. I have all DLC armor. Mission completed.

Got all the stuff like you, but the mission isn’t over yet. Now you can get the Corbulo Academy Emblem from buying a gold membership*.

*Australia only