Pre-Order Details

Hello there. The current status on Google and here seems a bit confusing at the moment. It would be interesting to pre-order Halo Infinite on Steam, but for clarification:

• The pre-order on Steam says “Halo Infinite (Campaign)” for 60 € and I need the base game to play. Is the base game for free then? - The multiplayer is free, right? - Co-op for campaign has not been confirmed, right? - And pre-order bonuses are dependent on where you buy it from, correct?

> 2535459344068147;1:
> Hello there. The current status on Google and here seems a bit confusing at the moment. It would be interesting to pre-order Halo Infinite on Steam, but for clarification:
> - The pre-order on Steam says “Halo Infinite (Campaign)” for 60 € and I need the base game to play. Is the base game for free then? - The multiplayer is free, right? - Co-op for campaign has not been confirmed, right? - And pre-order bonuses are dependent on where you buy it from, correct?

• Multiplayer is free
  • Campaign is free if you have game pass subscription otherwise you will have to pay
  • coop campaign not available at launch and will be available next year.
  • pre order bonus is dependent of which retailer you buy your game from. At present I could only see weapons skin differences from retailer to retailer. I could be wrong do your research before buying.