Pre order bounuses have yet to be emailed.

I preodered from both gamestop and used that walmart skin code and have yet to get any emails about them. Does the gamestop one ship with the game? Also has anyone got their walmart bonus?

I pre-ordered mine at Best Buy. I am still waiting for my pre-order bonus through via email.

Well, I went to GameStop for mine and they put it on your receipt. I’m waiting for my codes from Bestbuy and Walmart. Maybe they’ll send them later today?

> Well, I went to GameStop for mine and they put it on your receipt. I’m waiting for my codes from Bestbuy and Walmart. Maybe they’ll send them later today?

I ordered online and shipping it to my place. I don’t have a car or a ride to buy it in store.

I preordered mine at Amazon, they sent me my codes monday morning, already redeemed them.

They also game me a $10 video credit, but it’s useless to me since I’m an Amazon Prime member, which means I can watch all the movies for free…

I just got mine from Amazon. Haven’t even gotten my xbox yet though.

Haven’t gotten my best buy codes yet. I was just about to ask everyone the same thing

i went with futureshop.ca. no pre-order ANYTHING (including the armor code) has come with mine. I don’t even have an instruction booklet. is that normal? O_o

I just got an email from gamestop about the emblems, but not the Artic BR or other preorder bonuses.

Dude, I’m waiting on the Microsoft Store skin. Anyone know when that will show up?

-Ryan

I haven’t recieved my codes for the Forest armor skin or Arctic BR skin from Gamestop either, and I should have gotten them by now. I pre-ordered my copy of the Halo 4 LE months ago, when they first announced the Limited Edition.

> i went with futureshop.ca. no pre-order ANYTHING (including the armor code) has come with mine. I don’t even have an instruction booklet. is that normal? O_o

Halo 4 doesn’t have an instruction manual. All of the safety stuff is printed on the back of the game’s cover, while I believe that the game has an instruction manual of sorts in it.

Im waiting for Amazons preorder bonus. Just got an email b4 that its being shipped today and ill recieve game tomorrow.

Just wondering, has ANYBODY recieved their pre-order codes from Gamestop at all? Just to be clear I mean people who ordered the game online and are having it delivered, not the in-store pick ups.

At my gamestop they forgot to print the codes for about 200 people, so I just went back and they printed it for me.

I just got the email from gamestop that includes the Forest Armor MP Skin, Arctic Weapon Skin, War Games Haven XBL Theme and the Ghost Avatar Prop. Keep in mind I ordered online and had the game shipped to me. Now I just need the game to get here. >_<

Still no email from Best Buy.

When i preordered from gamestop the codes came on the game reciept

I know that I only pre-ordered Halo 4 from Walmart and Bestbuy. I haven’t paid them off because I’m just trying to get the codes so… Do I have to pay both of them off to get them?

> I know that I only pre-ordered Halo 4 from Walmart and Bestbuy. I haven’t paid them off because I’m just trying to get the codes so… Do I have to pay both of them off to get them?

Ummm, yes