Pre order bonuses

I don’t know about you guys but remember those commercials for halo 4 about spartan skins?
yeah,I never got those and I Pre ordered the game.
Did you guys get the pre order stuff, because I know other people that pre ordered and didn’t get anything

I pre-ordered from Amazon and I never got C.I.O. WEB.
I… felt your pain. Then I got the GOTY Edition.

> I don’t know about you guys but remember those commercials for halo 4 about spartan skins?
> yeah,I never got those and I Pre ordered the game.
> Did you guys get the pre order stuff, because I know other people that pre ordered and didn’t get anything

My fellow spartan, if you wish to get all pre-order “goodies”, I suggest you get the Game of the Year. If comes with everything, excluding FOTUS, but that should be helpful for you. BTW, I remember that feeling where I pre-ordered Halo 4 and it took Amazon 2 days to send me a CIO Web code. Funny, when they sent it, they forgot the emblems, and they must’ve got confused so i had 2 Webs, :D. Oh good times that was, lol.

> I pre-ordered from Amazon and I never got C.I.O. WEB.

:’(

i dont see why 343 didnt full fill their promises

> > I don’t know about you guys but remember those commercials for halo 4 about spartan skins?
> > yeah,I never got those and I Pre ordered the game.
> > Did you guys get the pre order stuff, because I know other people that pre ordered and didn’t get anything
>
> My fellow spartan, if you wish to get all pre-order “goodies”, I suggest you get the Game of the Year. If comes with everything, excluding FOTUS, but that should be helpful for you. BTW, I remember that feeling where I pre-ordered Halo 4 and it took Amazon 2 days to send me a CIO Web code. Funny, when they sent it, they forgot the emblems, and they must’ve got confused so i had 2 Webs, :D. Oh good times that was, lol.

But why should we have to buy the game again to get access to disc locked content when we paid full price for the game? If we pay for a game, we should be able to access all content that was made for it at the time of completion.

> i dont see why 343 didnt full fill their promises

False. The issue is with your retailer if you never got your preorder bonuses.

i agree but… what can you do?

actually… i remember 343 saying they will have a classic playlist at luanch, that never happen

1. Source?

2. What does that have to do with preorder bonuses?

> actually… i remember 343 saying they will have a classic playlist at luanch, that never happen

I remember too.
They did not deliver.

They also said how they were looking at other ways to unlock the preorder stuff (disc locked content). They have failed to update us or provide an acceptable alternative.

I don’t want to go around defending broken promises and bad business practices.

I bought the collector’s edition which I had pre-ordered from GAME and the guy insisted there was no pre-order bonuses, even though I knew there was. So I had to get the codes on ebay instead.

So yeah, blame the retailers.

> <mark>They also said how they were looking at other ways to unlock the preorder stuff</mark> (disc locked content). They have failed to update us or provide an acceptable alternative.
>
> I don’t want to go around defending broken promises and bad business practices.

No. They said they were looking into ways to make that content available to everyone. And they did - it’s called the GOTY edition. They NEVER said that content would be free.

Still waiting on a source for the other part.

> > i dont see why 343 didnt full fill their promises
>
> False. The issue is with your retailer if you never got your preorder bonuses.

This. There was one occasion where I didn’t receive my preorder code from a game. All I had to do was bring the game back with my original receipt and they printed me a new copy of my receipt, and it had the code on it.

If you never got your preorder code, you could try going back to your retailer with your original receipt, but I think it might be too late now.