Pre-Order Bonuses Not Working.

Hello, I pre-ordered the standard Halo 5 game on the Xbox store.
sadly, i did not receive my pre-order bonuses even though they downloaded onto my xbox.

please help a fellow spartan out.
with jetskis, Vonix.

Edit: I also know I am not the only one with this problem.

bump

First of all I believe bumping can get you a account suspension second I have had this same problem before with both hardline and AW I’d try to reinstall the preorder bonus (games and apps, halo 5, click the 2 squares button itll pull up a manage data screen, try uninstalling the DLC pack then reinstalling (it’ll appear in the far right part of the page. Otherwise you’ll have to wait…it took my brother 3 1/2 months to get the preorder bonus to show up in his account with halo 4

> 2533274949646494;3:
> First of all I believe bumping can get you a account suspension second I have had this same problem before with both hardline and AW I’d try to reinstall the preorder bonus (games and apps, halo 5, click the 2 squares button itll pull up a manage data screen, try uninstalling the DLC pack then reinstalling (it’ll appear in the far right part of the page. Otherwise you’ll have to wait…it took my brother 3 1/2 months to get the preorder bonus to show up in his account with halo 4

thank you