Pre-order Bonus Bundling

i’ve been looking about the internet, google and such and have noticed that the pre-order bonuses are distributed through different retailers. ex" if you pre-order at amazon you get the web skin decal, and the CIO variants, and then if you pre-order at gamestop you get the forest skin, and the HAZOP variant armour. is it possible i can get all the variants and emblems without pre-ordering from all these locations? maybe DLC cards or buyable codes? thanks!

Yes please!

For us Halo completionists out there, this is a huge disappointment.

Unless you have a huge wallet.

That what I was trying to get at in my forum trying to figure out if there any other way to get the pre orders beside pre ordering them from all these different retailers or trying to get them from ebay.

Its just skins…

Yes there just skins but to us there like pokemon you can’t just help yourself you just have to catch them all :slight_smile:

> Yes there just skins but to us there like pokemon you can’t just help yourself you just have to catch them all :slight_smile:

I’m Ranger Onyx, and I approve this reference!!!

Yes purchasable through XBL Marketplace would be perfect.

You only get the skin, not the armor.

It’s gonna end up being like Gears of War 3 where there will be skin packs for armor and weapons which will make all these available for everyone after a certain point.

Micro-transactions are a game company’s best friend because they are almost all profit.

> You only get the skin, not the armor.

You do get the armour, but it is still unlocked for everyone else later, like the recon helmet was.

Theres a reason why their called Pre-Ordering Bonuses… and why their Store Specific… the skins are distributed individually by each store… ex. Gamestop’s Skin is specific for Gamestop, Bestbuy’s is specific for Bestbuy… You can only get them by pre-ordering…

> > You only get the skin, not the armor.
>
> You do get the armour, but it is still unlocked for everyone else later, like the recon helmet was.

The armor yes… the skin, no…

> Theres a reason why their called Pre-Ordering Bonuses… and why their Store Specific… the skins are distributed individually by each store… ex. Gamestop’s Skin is specific for Gamestop, Bestbuy’s is specific for Bestbuy… You can only get them by pre-ordering…

Think of it this way: NetherRealm and Warner Studios did the same thing for the most recent Mortal Kombat game, many different retailers all got to distribute alternate character costumes as exclusive pre-order bonuses for their stores online and off. However, later on NetherRealm began selling the skins in packs on the marketplace for those who hadn’t pre-ordered the game (And for those unwilling to pay $30+ for a single code to scalpers on eBay). There is precedent for 343i to do this, especially if they want to make some money off of us completionists.