Pre-order bonus armors

Will the pre-order armor variations be available to the public at some point???

They were made available to the public already… during the preorder.

> They were made available to the public already… during the preorder.

He means if they will be given to everyone pre order or not

> They were made available to the public already… during the preorder.

I lol’d

OT: no one knows yet, but i hope not

smartass you know what I meant. Those who didnt pre-order through specific stores like best buy or gamestop or play.com. Or the unicorn armor from the halo 4 xbox 360 console

if they do the only one they wont make available is the fotus because it was consel only the rest i would guess yes they would

There’s another Locus for sure - seen images of it without the cross shaped colour part.

> There’s another Locus for sure - seen images of it without the cross shaped colour part.

Old build, people have hit 130, and still don’t have it.

> > There’s another Locus for sure - seen images of it without the cross shaped colour part.
>
> Old build, people have hit 130, and still don’t have it.

Doesn’t mean they won’t be adding it - there’s a ton of armours missing, and I’d not put it past them to add them with new Commendations. After all, do you really think they won’t be adding them for Extraction and Grifball?

highly doubtful considering it was a pre-order thing. Would kind of make it pointless if they are going to release it to the public. It wouldn’t be something rare to have anymore.

> > > There’s another Locus for sure - seen images of it without the cross shaped colour part.
> >
> > Old build, people have hit 130, and still don’t have it.
>
> Doesn’t mean they won’t be adding it - there’s a ton of armours missing, and I’d not put it past them to add them with new Commendations. After all, do you really think they won’t be adding them for Extraction and Grifball?

I’m sure it’ll probably appear too! i hope they add more stuff.

if they any new armor i would like to see the Chief’s armor, and not the M6 (I know we can already get that) but the stuff he has in this

I want Caboose’s old armour. That rocked lol.

Ever since Halo become Barbie dress-up, everyones been speculating on DLC armor. Hasn’t happened before, hopefully won’t in the future.

Game developers should be paying attention to the game. If you want to look different, paint your face or something.

Damn kids taking away resources to make my games better for your Spartan make-up and your damn music.

#getoffmylawn

heard they might be putting in vidmasters so maybe?