Pre-order bonus and Gold Req Pack issue

I bought the digital pre order version of Halo 5 Guardias wich includes a weapon skin I presume in a req pack. I install the pre order bonus but the skin is nowhere to be seen.

I also purchased a gold req pack with in game currency just before the start of a game and after the end of the game, the req pack wasn’t ready to be open and the ingame currency that I spend, ten thousand req points was gone.

Is any there anyone who can solve my problem? I really apreciate it.

Thanks, Kevin.

Might have to wait til official release or restart your game maybe that will help…

Same problem…

I also bought a gold req pack, spent the 10k, an error came up and no req pack :confused:

Thank you for your report. We’re investigating the item regarding the pre-order weapon skin.

For all Gold REQ Pack issues, please use this thread.

I’d say just wait until the “official” release at Midnight EST. Give the servers a few minutes after that to refresh and see if your stuff appears.

I’m having the same issue. I didn’t receive my pre order bonus! I also can’t get the 14 day trial. Takes us to this link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/gold-trial

> 2533274855237645;1:
> I bought the digital pre order version of Halo 5 Guardias wich includes a weapon skin I presume in a req pack. I install the pre order bonus but the skin is nowhere to be seen.
>
> Thanks, Kevin.

> 2533274964138871;7:
> I’m having the same issue. I didn’t receive my pre order bonus! I also can’t get the 14 day trial. Takes us to this link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/gold-trial

Hi BigFrenchNose and lSilverHawk, which retailer did you both pre-order Halo 5: Guardians from? Which pre-order package did you purchase?

> > 2533274855237645;1:
> > I bought the digital pre order version of Halo 5 Guardias wich includes a weapon skin I presume in a req pack. I install the pre order bonus but the skin is nowhere to be seen.
> >
> > Thanks, Kevin.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274964138871;7:
> > I’m having the same issue. I didn’t receive my pre order bonus! I also can’t get the 14 day trial. Takes us to this link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/gold-trial
>
>
> Hi BigFrenchNose and lSilverHawk, which retailer did you both pre-order Halo 5: Guardians from? Which pre-order package did you purchase?

I purchased Halo 5 from the xbox store. I bought the digital pre order edition. Could you also shed some light on the 14 day trial issue?

> 2533274964138871;9:
> > > 2533274855237645;1:
> > > ght the game from the xbox store I bought the digital pre order version of Halo 5 Guardias wich includes a weapon skin I presume in a req pack. I install the pre order bonus but the skin is nowhere to be seen.
> > >
> > > Thanks, Kevin.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274964138871;7:
> > > I’m having the same issue. I didn’t receive my pre order bonus! I also can’t get the 14 day trial. Takes us to this link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/gold-trial
> >
> >
> > Hi BigFrenchNose and lSilverHawk, which retailer did you both pre-order Halo 5: Guardians from? Which pre-order package did you purchase?
>
>
> I purchased Halo 5 from the xbox store. I bought the digital pre order edition. Could you also shed some light on the 14 day trial issue?

Same here, I bought the game from the xbox store.

New problem: The 14 day trial code popped up for me. I’ve redeemed the code but it still doesn’t let me go into arena and warzone. What is seriously going on???

I also have the pre order req pack problem. I didnt receive the pre order bonus. Some help please?

Same. . . No pre-order bouns.

is anyone having trouble with the 14 day trial? I’ve redeemed the code but it doesn’t say I have live and wont let me play online.

No pre-order bonus either. Plz help.
I bought the digital from Microsoft too…

same pre order problem with the req packs and also didnt recieve my beta req packs either

Also got no pre order bonus. Bought the Digital Deluxe version of the xbox marketplace.

no preorder bonus for digital copy. i preordered. saw the bonus in the queue while halo5 was downloading then i guess when it was released it got removed

I too am facing the “no pre- order bonus” problem. I’m having a blast playing Halo 5 but I saved money since Halo 4 to buy the pre order edition. I downloaded the digital pre order edition for SR 259.50, so I would be really thankful if you (343 Industries) help me with this.
Just to be clear, " The Halo 5: Guardians- Digital Pre-Order Bonus includes a loadout weapon and custom skin usable in the warzone multiplayer mode…"
Please, I really love the game and the Industries which is why I expect you guys will do whatever you can to help us unlucky spartans.

Cheers, thanks and congratulations on such an amazing game!

There have been a lot of post about this today so it seems like a pretty widespread issue, hopefully they can sort it out for everyone.