Pre-Gametype selection

I’m not totally sure if this idea has been expressed quite yet (I’m sure it has), but what about in order to help keep playlist to a minimum and streamline players better, since we have the option to choose from 3 gametypes prior to playing a game that each time we got to choose from: 1 pro gametype, 1 classic gametype, 1 infinity gametype.

It gives each clique in the community their primary option this way and lets be honest if you really don’t want to play IS, or SP, or CS than you can always back out prior to voting :wink:

> I’m not totally sure if this idea has been expressed quite yet (I’m sure it has), but what about in order to help keep playlist to a minimum and streamline players better, since we have the option to choose from 3 gametypes prior to playing a game that each time we got to choose from: 1 pro gametype, 1 classic gametype, 1 infinity gametype.
>
> It gives each clique in the community their primary option this way and lets be honest if you really don’t want to play IS, or SP, or CS than you can always back out prior to voting :wink:

No.

Everyone would vote for what they want; this would be Infinity.

There’s a reason we have playlists - do have seperate gametypes. No need to have more seperation unless really deemed needed.

> > I’m not totally sure if this idea has been expressed quite yet (I’m sure it has), but what about in order to help keep playlist to a minimum and streamline players better, since we have the option to choose from 3 gametypes prior to playing a game that each time we got to choose from: 1 pro gametype, 1 classic gametype, 1 infinity gametype.
> >
> > It gives each clique in the community their primary option this way and lets be honest if you really don’t want to play IS, or SP, or CS than you can always back out prior to voting :wink:
>
> No.
>
> Everyone would vote for what they want; this would be Infinity.
>
> There’s a reason we have playlists - do have seperate gametypes. No need to have more seperation unless really deemed needed.

But then why are they shoving three gametypes into Team Objective when there’s already so many Slayer-like games that have their own playlists?

It doesn’t seem fair that everyone else knows that kind of gametypes they’ll be playing when they choose a playlist, yet for people who want to exclusively play Oddball, KOTH, or Team Regicide, they have to fight it out in the voting process just to play what they want?