Prawns

Quite a strange question, but what do you think the Prawns from District 9 along with their technology would be like in Halo, like would they have joined the Covenant if so what would their role be? Would the Covenant use their technology? and things like that.

Thats because District 9 was made using assets and models that were originally going to be used for the scrapped Halo movie. Or so several sources have mentioned.

As for the actual question, considering the Prawns we see in the movie are uneducated worker classes, more than likely they’d be just above Grunts and Jackals but lower than Elites and Brutes; dumb, tough shock troops to send in when you dont wanna waste something bigger.

I kind of feel like they would end up being a food source.

Possibly an engineer type class that mainly spend their time building and maintaing covenant tech

They would probably be like a combat engineer, fixing things but also having weapons,

> 2535468987600841;5:
> They would probably be like a combat engineer, fixing things but also having weapons,

Possibly even sending them forward into combat scenarios where Huragok shouldn’t be risked.

> 2533274925306006;4:
> Possibly an engineer type class that mainly spend their time building and maintaing covenant tech

> 2535468987600841;5:
> They would probably be like a combat engineer, fixing things but also having weapons,

I was thinking this too, more of an engineer type soldier above grunts and jackals but below elites.

> 2533274893445721;7:
> > 2533274925306006;4:
> > Possibly an engineer type class that mainly spend their time building and maintaing covenant tech
>
>
>
> > 2535468987600841;5:
> > They would probably be like a combat engineer, fixing things but also having weapons,
>
> I was thinking this too, more of an engineer type soldier above grunts and jackals but below elites.

This would actually be quite fun unite to fight in game thinking about it now, obviously not as a Prawn from District 9 but something that fills the role of a combat techninian. They could repair Wraiths and Ghosts on the field if they are damaged something like that.