Praise Where It's Due- The Music

Holy Dear Mother of sweet baby Christ, bless this game.

The Music is absolutely incredible. New styled music, newer covers of Music from Halo CE, Halo 2, ODST and even the Arena multiplayer theme has the same piano notes from Halo 3. The Music is absolutely absolutely absolutely beautiful, well-crafted masterpieces. I can say with complete certainty even after playing only the fighting that Halo Infinite has my all-time favorite soundtrack.
You know it’s good when you just sit in the menu and just…

mmm.

Yeah the music so far is amazing. I kept thinking that every time I loaded into the game, into a match or I was in a match. I really love the parts with the guitar, some of it reminded me remotely of RvB in that way. I don’t know a lot about music technically but whoever made the soundtrack made some great decisions and I am in love with it.

> 2533274872172038;2:
> Yeah the music so far is amazing. I kept thinking that every time I loaded into the game, into a match or I was in a match. I really love the parts with the guitar, some of it reminded me remotely of RvB in that way. I don’t know a lot about music technically but whoever made the soundtrack made some great decisions and I am in love with it.

They actually had three people making the music for Infinite, which makes every song sound unique and amazing!

> 2533274882898126;1:
> Holy Dear Mother of sweet baby Christ, bless this game.
>
> The Music is absolutely incredible. New styled music, newer covers of Music from Halo CE, Halo 2, ODST and even the Arena multiplayer theme has the same piano notes from Halo 3. The Music is absolutely absolutely absolutely beautiful, well-crafted masterpieces. I can say with complete certainty even after playing only the fighting that Halo Infinite has my all-time favorite soundtrack.
> You know it’s good when you just sit in the menu and just…
>
> mmm.

I think the same, I love the music for halo infinite, I havent played it yet, But just hearing it from streams, It sounds and feels amazing.

The music is top knotch. It’s the only thing in the entire tech preview I felt 100% certain that I liked.

Everything else I’m in a range somewhere between needing to “get used to it” and it needing to change in some way.

And when I heard the Halo theme come on I LOST it.

I agree. The classic themes mixed with the post rock music is great.