Practice Makes Perfect!

If you want to rack up them kills to bring your KDA to an all time high, you should listen up.

• Every great team needs an even greater Captain, you. Your teammates will love you if you ensure they can hear you with concise, loud commands. - Remembe kills are the most important thing in the game. If you see an opportunity to wipe the enemy, take it. Occasionally your teammates will attempt to assassinate an enemy for you. This is a clear sign that they want you to go for the headshot while their shields are down. - The pros of Halo all agree that Spartan charging and ground pounding will let your foes know that you mean business while striking fear into the enemy. If you notice that the opposition is trying harder than before, you may want to start donkey punching their corpses.All in all, I hope these simple tips help you on your way to becoming a great Spartan Warrior. If these tips failed you, or if you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments below.

[/satire]

Problem is, not everyone rolls with teams.
I don’t always have friends online to go around and co-ordinate with and some people don’t even speak or have mics online.
And on the third point, I’d like to hear where you heard that because I think it’s a load of rubbish, I don’t think pros like to play that close and aggressive.

Know your maps, learn the sandbox, take a minute to scope out your team at the start and practice.
That’s how you get good.

> 2533274858527948;3:
> Problem is, not everyone rolls with teams.
> I don’t always have friends online to go around and co-ordinate with and some people don’t even speak or have mics online.
> And on the third point, I’d like to hear where you heard that because I think it’s a load of rubbish, I don’t think pros like to play that close and aggressive.
>
> Know your maps, learn the sandbox, take a minute to scope out your team at the start and practice.
> That’s how you get good.

This entire article was “What not to Do”. My Mates and I were taking a piss at some random from a Warzone game earlier today. I do appreciate the actual tips from you though. :slight_smile: