Ppl r -Yoinks!-...

Not their fault but 5 on 4, 5 on 3… That’s just a recipe for disaster. I’ve been getting it seriously handed to me today

I find that I have an advantage when I’m on a smaller team than the enemy team… More people to kill.

Good for you! I’m usually the MVP on the team but this -Yoink- is ridiculous tonight.

> 2533274826385482;2:
> I find that I have an advantage when I’m on a smaller team than the enemy team… More people to kill.

I’ve since learned not to take it easy on a smaller group just because the numbers are lopsided. I’ve lost enough games to these small parties to know that numbers aren’t always everything.

Though a 3 on 1 still sucks, no matter how you try looking at it xD

I just got my first 4v6 a few hours ago, turned into 2v5 and we still managed a win, it was actually pretty fun.
We probably woulda lost if we both didn’t have mics though,

> 2533274847026328;5:
> I just got my first 4v6 a few hours ago, turned into 2v5 and we still managed a win, it was actually pretty fun.
> We probably woulda lost if we both didn’t have mics though,

That must be nice… Virtually every lop sided game I end up on (which is every game tonight) consists of an enemy team with good team work versus my outnumbered team that’s garbage to begin with…

Nothing is more infuriating that waiting 30 minutes for a game just get your -Yoink- kicked cause of some lop sided -Yoink- teams