Powerhouse Glitch?

I just finished a game on Powerhouse, and I noticed something weird, like I was getting shot from out of nowhere. I went into Theater and found that two people performed a glitch to get under the map. Has this always been possible, because I’ve never seen this before. I won’t say how the glitch was performed, as I don’t want more people to be able to do it.

> I just finished a game on Powerhouse, and I noticed something weird, like I was getting shot from out of nowhere. I went into Theater and found that two people performed a glitch to get under the map. Has this always been possible, because I’ve never seen this before. I won’t say how the glitch was performed, as I don’t want more people to be able to do it.

Was it Bro Slayer? I’ve only found a YouTube video showing how to glitch under Powerhouse with that type of spawn system.

> Was it Bro Slayer? I’ve only found a YouTube video showing how to glitch under Powerhouse with that type of spawn system.

not Powerhouse but i’ve accidentally spawned people out of bounds on Bro Slayer before. :S

> I just finished a game on Powerhouse, and I noticed something weird, like I was getting shot from out of nowhere. I went into Theater and found that two people performed a glitch to get under the map. Has this always been possible, because I’ve never seen this before. I won’t say how the glitch was performed, as I don’t want more people to be able to do it.

This is honestly the first real glitch I’ve ever heard of in Halo: Reach… So, as far as I know it’s fairly new. Maybe some people just recently figured it out. I just now found a video on youtube of someone preforming this, but they were in forge and did it in a way that’s definintely not possible in MM.

> > I just finished a game on Powerhouse, and I noticed something weird, like I was getting shot from out of nowhere. I went into Theater and found that two people performed a glitch to get under the map. Has this always been possible, because I’ve never seen this before. I won’t say how the glitch was performed, as I don’t want more people to be able to do it.
>
> This is honestly the first real glitch I’ve ever heard of in Halo: Reach… So, as far as I know it’s fairly new. Maybe some people just recently figured it out. I just now found a video on youtube of someone preforming this, but they were in forge and did it in a way that’s definintely not possible in MM.

Yeah, I saw the Forge ones. And I’ve seen Bro Slayer glitching out of Sword Base. Basically they force the system to spawn the player past the wall, etc. That’s why I’m wondering if this Powerhouse glitch was regular MM. That would be new.

Glitching with team spawns is annoyingly easy. I don’t play PH, especially with Bro Slayer often…so I dunno about this one specifically. But glitching with team spawns on invasion is so simple it’s sad. I’ve gone to phase two and waited on the next spot for phase 1 to finish before.

> [Yeah, I saw the Forge ones. And I’ve seen Bro Slayer glitching out of Sword Base. Basically they force the system to spawn the player past the wall, etc. That’s why I’m wondering if this Powerhouse glitch was regular MM. That would be new.

Yep I just watched the bro slayer one, I never woulda though of that. So yea, if you weren’t playing bro slayer and they did it a different way, then I’d say this is definitely a new glitch.

> > I just finished a game on Powerhouse, and I noticed something weird, like I was getting shot from out of nowhere. I went into Theater and found that two people performed a glitch to get under the map. Has this always been possible, because I’ve never seen this before. I won’t say how the glitch was performed, as I don’t want more people to be able to do it.
>
> Was it Bro Slayer? I’ve only found a YouTube video showing how to glitch under Powerhouse with that type of spawn system.

No, it was normal Team Slayer. The glitch involved one of them using Armor Lock.

> > > I just finished a game on Powerhouse, and I noticed something weird, like I was getting shot from out of nowhere. I went into Theater and found that two people performed a glitch to get under the map. Has this always been possible, because I’ve never seen this before. I won’t say how the glitch was performed, as I don’t want more people to be able to do it.
> >
> > Was it Bro Slayer? I’ve only found a YouTube video showing how to glitch under Powerhouse with that type of spawn system.
>
> No, it was normal Team Slayer. The glitch involved one of them using Armor Lock.

Armor lock helped them glitch out of the map? Ha, ironic. I guess that AA has no limit to its powers.