Power Weapons

I know all you Pro Elite Halo Players love infinite across the map BR and pistol fights…but I feel Halo 5 is less fun every time the power weapons have to be removed from a map because Pro Elite Halo Players cry about dying from something other than BR and pistol bullets.

Waaaah, a shotgun killed me. Time to whine till it’s removed permanantely.

I don’t hear/see people complain for the removal of power weapons? Even then if a weapon is messing around with a maps flow then it warrants being removed.

I have never heard anyone complain about power weapons. Maybe we play against different people.

So you’re saying people actually like balanced gameplay over an unbalanced mess like Warzone for example? Those monsters.

This is new. I never heard or know someone that complains about power weapons in arena maps ever in a Halo game.

> 2533275008181400;5:
> This is new. I never heard or know someone that complains about power weapons in arena maps ever in a Halo game.

Never thought people had problems with power weapons. And what/who are these “Pro Elite players”??

So why were fun weapons like shotguns replaced with useless silenced ARs??? Because top competitive players complained about it to 343. Do you guys not read the community updates?

You seem like a really irrational person. Look at peoples weapons used, yeah, you might find that they have the pistol as their number one used weapon but its a starting weapon, this is the first Halo since the start that has multiple viable weapons to use.

In short, you’re wrong.

How am I wrong when there are silenced ARs everywhere power weapons used to be?