Power weapons serve no purpose in multiplayer

They are only useful in grifball and action sack

Yes they do they make people fight each other. Did I really have to explain that?

Maybe he means how they now appear in Ordnance Drops and randomly on the map, different to Halo CE, 2, 3, and Reach.

> Maybe he means how they now appear in Ordnance Drops and randomly on the map, different to Halo CE, 2, 3, and Reach.

That sure isn’t what he said.

OP, more explanation is required. No one has any idea what you’re trying to say.

The power weapon spawns are too often since we have ordinance. I think 343 put them there for the less skilled players so they can have a chance. Ordinance needs to be removed IMO and only have the power weapon spawns that people can fight for. More like how the previous games were, even Reach.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 doesn’t want noobies to complain that they can’t get any kills so they cater to them specifically

Power weapon spawns on map add an element to map control that requires teamwork, strategy, and skill. Personal ordnance gives freebies regardless of teamwork, strategy, or skill.

The former encourages good games; the latter does not.

> The power weapon spawns are too often since we have ordinance. I think 343 put them there for the less skilled players so they can have a chance. Ordinance needs to be removed IMO and only have the power weapon spawns that people can fight for. More like how the previous games were, even Reach.

Yea and they end up hand delivering those weapons to me anyway. They may be power weapons but you still need to know how to use them effectively, with the exception of rockets, fuel rod and incineration cannon of course.

I take away the SAW from players frequently, a SAW FFS. Lol Even the incineration cannon but not as frequently.

> 343 doesn’t want noobies to complain that they can’t get any kills so they cater to them specifically

So, power weapons … which have been in the game since CE (which BUNGIE made) … are only used by noobs … because they can’t get kills?

I have just had an epiphany!

What if they make a playlist called Noob Slayer, and give it every single “Infinity” variant. They can have Noob Objective, Noob Slayer, Big Team Noob Slayer, Noob Multi-Team and so on.

But on a serious note, where is that classic playlist that Frankie promised us?
He said it would be available from day one.

Yet, 8 months later, there still isn’t a classic playlist.

I agree that all the dumbed-down noob friendly content is absurd, and quite annoying. Why do loyal fans who enjoyed the real Halo have to be punished with this gameplay?

Legendary slayer was theorized to be this “classic playlist,” yet it turned out to be a “hybrid” of Slayer Pro and Infinity. It will have custom loadouts, but no ordnance and instant respawn.

Just ask yourself, what does 343 care about?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fires rocket What was that? I can’t hear you ove-,“TRIPLE KILL!” me killing you like a noob :smiley:

In all honesty why not try and restate your opening sentence, so we can have a discussion. Because I’m pretty sure most power weapons are easy to use because they’re called power weapons.

Umm… I thought their purpose was to kill other players.

Raging OP is Raging

Power weapons do serve a purpose, map control and destroying vehicles. Or just getting kills with them.

Normally when you gained a power weapon it was a game changer. They still are , except now they’re way more abundant because of ordnance drops, random ordnance, and “on map” ones…so they don’t have that same meaning almost…to me at least.