Power Weapn changes for firefight?

For FIrefight is there anyway we could be able to use base Power Weapons and Vehicles infinitely. For example the Ghost would be unlimited use but the Ghost Ultra would still count towards your deck. If you guys cannot do that can we at least have the REQ station refill ammo for all weapons

At the very least, give all the power weapons a little more damage and ammo. As it stands it’s not worth useing them over a vehicle.

> 2533274847563380;2:
> At the very least, give all the power weapons a little more damage and ammo. As it stands it’s not worth useing them over a vehicle.

I wouldn’t want too much ammo in a power weapon. The overall capacity of the weapons is ok by me
I’d be satisfied if I could at least refill my power weapons (and also grenades!!) at a req-station just like the standard guns though. I think that would also be totally reasonable: You don’t throw your sniper rifle away just because it’s empty. You run back to base to grab more ammo!

> 2533274945342394;1:
> For FIrefight is there anyway we could be able to use base Power Weapons and Vehicles infinitely. For example the Ghost would be unlimited use but the Ghost Ultra would still count towards your deck. If you guys cannot do that can we at least have the REQ station refill ammo for all weapons

That would be way to OP.

> 2533274925370623;4:
> > 2533274945342394;1:
> > For FIrefight is there anyway we could be able to use base Power Weapons and Vehicles infinitely. For example the Ghost would be unlimited use but the Ghost Ultra would still count towards your deck. If you guys cannot do that can we at least have the REQ station refill ammo for all weapons
>
> That would be way to OP.

Well in mythic firefight it would make total sense

> 2533274945342394;5:
> > 2533274925370623;4:
> > > 2533274945342394;1:
> > > For FIrefight is there anyway we could be able to use base Power Weapons and Vehicles infinitely. For example the Ghost would be unlimited use but the Ghost Ultra would still count towards your deck. If you guys cannot do that can we at least have the REQ station refill ammo for all weapons
> >
> > That would be way to OP.
>
> Well in mythic firefight it would make total sense

It would make it easier. I don’t it easy.

> 2533274925370623;4:
> > 2533274945342394;1:
> > For FIrefight is there anyway we could be able to use base Power Weapons and Vehicles infinitely. For example the Ghost would be unlimited use but the Ghost Ultra would still count towards your deck. If you guys cannot do that can we at least have the REQ station refill ammo for all weapons
>
> That would be way to OP.

To be fair, vehicles have infinite ammo and much more maneuverability. There’s very little insensitive to use a gun.

> 2533274847563380;7:
> > 2533274925370623;4:
> > > 2533274945342394;1:
> > > For FIrefight is there anyway we could be able to use base Power Weapons and Vehicles infinitely. For example the Ghost would be unlimited use but the Ghost Ultra would still count towards your deck. If you guys cannot do that can we at least have the REQ station refill ammo for all weapons
> >
> > That would be way to OP.
>
> To be fair, vehicles have infinite ammo and much more maneuverability. There’s very little insensitive to use a gun.

Yes, that’s y i use vehicles, not weapons.

weapons are very useless compared to vehicles for sure, only plasma pistol is uniquely useful

I never use Power Weapons in Firefight. Why buy a Rocket Launcher when you could buy a Scorpion? In Warzone, this logic is destroyed by Spartans intelligent enough to EMP and board your tank, but in FF, it’s like infinite, faster-traveling rockets.

Yea we all know that vehicles have a huge advantage in FF because of the unlimited ammo. There’s been suggestions thrown around already on allowing for 1-2 power weapon refills at a REQ station + without using another REQ card. Which at least would make them comparable to vehicles. It wouldn’t make it them OP or FF too easy, since you’d still have to sacrifice time running back to a REQ station.