Power out from hurricane sandy

Who else has power out right now from the storm. Halo 4 is way to close for this to be happening. My power is expected to be out for another 5 days. What are you guys doing to pass the time while theres no power.

I live in England. Hope everyone is ok out there :frowning:

P.s. How did you post this thread with no power? :wink:

I got a generator running the whole house atm.

I posted from my phone it still has a charge but only for another hour probably. Everything is fine here though lots of trees down and some flooding here and there. Over 2 million people have lost power in New Jersey though and its not coming back today.

I live in Maryland and luckily the power was only out for about 10 seconds.

I wouldn’t think power outages would last for another week, although it depends on where you live and the severity of the situation, I guess. Good luck to you!

> I wouldn’t think power outages would last for another week, although it depends on where you live and the severity of the situation, I guess. Good luck to you!

You would be surprised last year we had a bad snow storm this time of the year a some people in my area were out of power for 3 weeks.

I’ll make a sacrifice to the forerunner “gods” they get the power backup in time for Nov 6th

and obviously hope everyone is ok in the US after the storm

Dude I hope your power does come back on and there’s no delay. Is there a lot of damage up there or just power out.

> I’ll pray to the forerunner “gods” they get the power backup in time for Nov 6th

A little nerdy but thanks haha. I would be so pissed if it wasn’t back by the 6th. Im glad that i dont play assassins creed they postponed the release date to today by me.

> Dude I hope your power does come back on and there’s no delay. Is there a lot of damage up there or just power out.

Theres a ton of damage. Down by Jersey Shore theres over 10$ million in damage and thats only on the boardwalk. By me its mostly just power lines down and trees. The only plus from this is that I havent had school this week yet and i dont think i will till next week.

> > I’ll pray to the forerunner “gods” they get the power backup in time for Nov 6th
>
> A little nerdy but thanks haha. I would be so pissed if it wasn’t back by the 6th. Im glad that i dont play assassins creed they postponed the release date to today by me.

Ya suppose to be nerdy “trying to be funny” good to laugh when world falling around ya but fingers crossed for every one have family living in NYC and upstate NY

> > I’ll pray to the forerunner “gods” they get the power backup in time for Nov 6th
>
> A little nerdy but thanks haha. I would be so pissed if it wasn’t back by the 6th. Im glad that i dont play assassins creed they postponed the release date to today by me.

Ya suppose to be nerdy “trying to be funny” good to laugh when world falling around ya but fingers crossed for every one have family living in NYC and upstate NY