Power items map layouts available?

Where can we find info on the power weapons and power ups that will be used on each map? Is there some preliminary information out that shows what weapons, active Camo, and over shields will be used on each map and even better the layout positions on the maps? This info may still be scarce since the game is not released yet? For arena competition and strategy , I am hoping for several small maps each with 4 or more power items… Overshield, active camo, rocket, and sniper similar to halo 1 ce multiplayer! I still love BR, but we need more importance, strategy, and accessibility of power weapons. We have swat if we just want to shoot. I know I may be up against some resistance as this is a change to the reduced power weapon play of recent halos (I said reduced not absent as I know recent halos had power weapons, but halo 1 got the balanced formula right in my opinion).

It’ll probably be in the Halo 5 strategy guide.

> 2533275011491088;2:
> It’ll probably be in the Halo 5 strategy guide.

that should have the launch configurations anyway. chances are they may change latter on.

We will find out about map layouts and power weapon locations on October 27 lol

> 2533275011491088;2:
> It’ll probably be in the Halo 5 strategy guide.

Thanks!

some maps you could probably learn by watching all the pro gameplay from gamecom and such, mainly empire and fathom.

still it’s not too much of an issue seeing as there will be waypoints for power weapons and buffs including respawning timers that pop up around 30s before spawn.

also you could spend less than half an hour in forge and explore each map before you even go into MM. Or you could spend longer and dissect each map, Noting respawn times and testing for multiple ways to get places, obvious or less so.

Or you can see custom map types in Forge to determine weapon/powerup placement.

Don’t worry, OP. “Modern” Halo makes it so everyone always knows where everything and everyone is always. Soon as you spawn you’ll know where every power weapon is and if it’s been picked up or not, which weapon your teammates were killed by, which weapon your teammate killed someone with, etc. and so on. No time/effort/anything needed from you!

> 2533274856114817;5:
> > 2533275011491088;2:
> > It’ll probably be in the Halo 5 strategy guide.
>
>
> Thanks!

Your welcome.
:slight_smile: