Potentially Newly-Discovered Bug

So I was playing Halo: Reach on the map Powerhouse when I decided to jump up on the little divider between the shower (grenade launcher spawn) and where the toilets used to be in the Halo: Reach Beta. There’s an invisible wall towards the front of this divider where you can stand as long as you’re crouching, but as soon as you stand up you’re launched to the side. This killed me once, but repeat attempts haven’t been fatal.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

I’ve played a lot of Reach and have never even seen anyone up on that wall(though I do tend to avoid that map as much as possible). I’ve had similar experiences with random deaths on reflection but not on that particular map…now I’m curious and want to try to reenact this in forge or a custom game

> 2682054420954072;2:
> I’ve played a lot of Reach and have never even seen anyone up on that wall(though I do tend to avoid that map as much as possible). I’ve had similar experiences with random deaths on reflection but not on that particular map…now I’m curious and want to try to reenact this in forge or a custom game

Around the middle of the divider and the front are the only areas which throw you, but the middle seems to be the more likely to kill you.

I’ll have to try it out! I can’t believe that with all the games I’ve played I never saw anyone up there. Come to think of it, there’s no real reason to be there as you’d be quite visible to anyone that happened to enter that area…I can see it being useful in certain playlists like SWAT though once per game for sure.

> 2535421324694638;1:
> So I was playing Halo: Reach on the map Powerhouse when I decided to jump up on the little divider between the shower (grenade launcher spawn) and where the toilets used to be in the Halo: Reach Beta. There’s an invisible wall towards the front of this divider where you can stand as long as you’re crouching, but as soon as you stand up you’re launched to the side. This killed me once, but repeat attempts haven’t been fatal.
>
> Has anyone else seen this happen?

I’ve had this happen to me multiple times over the years, same happens on uncaged sometimes when crouched inside a little window above rockets.

I tried this earlier and lo and behold, I “committed suicide” while playing swat as it shot me out towards the west wall(seems like west anyway, it’s the wall that would otherwise lead to the cliffs close by) at apparently too high of a velocity. Thanks for posting this, I’ve played hundreds of games on that map and never knew about that