Potential vehicles in the later Hog wild update

In a video posted by halofollower Halo wars 2 - New vehicles, and units confirmed? (Mega bloks) There are 2 mega bloks sets with the Halo 5 guardians label on it along with a free additional req pack. An upgraded Warthog and a Chopper, along with a vehicle that is from Halo reach. (You know the civilian use vehicle where jorge just mounts his turret on there? But in a different color). My guess is these 2 vehicles are most likely going to be in the Hog Wild update because of the Halo 5 logo. If it was just ordinary sets, wouldn’t they just have no logo and no req pack offer on the box? Hopefully we are getting new vehicles along with old ones (Please hornet and falcon, please please please). What are your thoughts, these are only just 2 sets and more could be coming.

I hope it’s something new, or the Falcon

> 2533274969813084;2:
> I hope it’s something new, or the Falcon

Probably gonna be the Falcon. They did say they were adding UNSC air vehicles back.

could be marekting to lift on the succes of halo5, dont get your hopes up too high. however it might be possible that they add hannibal systems warthogs.

dosn’t look promising for halo 5, mostly stuff from reach

I want a Transport Hog and the ability to get 5 guys in it.

I don’t care if it’s a killtac on wheels.

> 2533274821813997;6:
> I want a Transport Hog and the ability to get 5 guys in it.
>
> I don’t care if it’s a killtac on wheels.

People will say it’s pointless but give something with more armor and fit a squad to unload at a base and that’s a game changer.

With the warthog update I see a hannibal warthog, possibly with shields on it protecting passengers somewhat, something like the megablocks that is a mix of a mongoose with some armor/protection on the sides. With the hannibal scorpion having the laser I could see a spartan laser warthog(why though if you already have a gauss). And of course a bunch of new camo (YAY)!

Otherwise I’ve been trying to wrap my head around why you’d have an update featured around warthogs since there are so many variants already.

Thought more about this for a few minutes and then something dawned on me about a weapon we haven’t seen in a long time, and only some of us actually got to see it. Not sure how effective it would be on a hog but it could happen.

Flamethrower hog.

> 2533274821813997;6:
>

Can we get burgers and fries to go on the way to the battlefield?

> 2533274843235282;8:
> Thought more about this for a few minutes and then something dawned on me about a weapon we haven’t seen in a long time, and only some of us actually got to see it. Not sure how effective it would be on a hog but it could happen.
>
> Flamethrower hog.

Flamethrower Mantis… Scary!

the chopper would be nice

I want Broadsword as UNSC air vehicle.

I really want to see Elephants come back, were so awsome on Sand Trap.

I want the chopper, spectre, prowler, hornet, falcon, and elephant! Bring back the classics

I would actually like it when the truck gets added. It coukd have the possibility to mount the back with any turret, like an improvised splinter-hog

Since it has the Halo 3 Hog on it im hoping we can get some vehicles from it like the Hornet, Prowler, Chopper, and maybe an Elephant lol

I would like to see that upgraded Hog or maybe even that new jackrabbit? (Is that correct?) If not, a vulture would be nice as well.

> 2533274821813997;6:
>

I want this. But it should be REQ level 4 because you can literally storm bases with them. But the counter is to use a laser to get a killtac lol.

More flamethrowers please.

With all of the variations in the REQ packs, I’m not sure how the Hog Wild update will add different ones. I don’t need 20 more Warthogs that I don’t use…