Post your Questions for 343 on new Podcast!

GameInformer is going to have another sit down with 343 and their asking for questions to ask about Halo 4. Heres the Link

Hmm, been scrolling through most of the questions in the link you put in.

Some of those questions seems really interesting. Going to follow this for a while.
Thanks for posting that link!

Do you know when the podcast is supposed to happen?

The 2 big questions I have is how will the ranking system work and how exactly will the returning armor abilities from reach work? I realize they will be tweaked from reach but I want to know how exactly will jet pack and Camo function. Hopefully it’s not as gamechanging as reaches were.

I was going to ask some questions but there’s tonnes there already and I don’t see the point in making a GI account just for it. I don’t imagine they’ll answer anything controversial anyway, such as why no dual wielding/elites or whether there will be a 1-50 ranking system.

ive been reading posts by people who have been playing the game and the AA loadouts are going to be farr more game changing, i.e. if im right when you get enough kills you have ‘‘Ordanance Drop’’ appear on your HUD and you can use the D-Pad to select your Drop. (sounds like a kill-Streak) and also when making your loadout two of the extra abilities along with your armor ability is ‘‘extra-ammo’’ and ‘’ Faster shield regeneration’’

Is this thread for the podcast or the link to GI? What’s happening?

I’ll just leave this here.

I want to hear more about weapons and balance. What makes the DMR different from the BR? How does the Assault Rifle fit in this time around? Will it even be viable? What is the Assault Carbine?

I also want to hear what advantages and disadvantages come with the AA’s.

> ive been reading posts by people who have been playing the game and the AA loadouts are going to be farr more game changing, i.e. if im right when you get enough kills you have ‘‘Ordanance Drop’’ appear on your HUD and you can use the D-Pad to select your Drop. (sounds like a kill-Streak) and also when making your loadout two of the extra abilities along with your armor ability is ‘‘extra-ammo’’ and ‘’ Faster shield regeneration’’

ok for the last time you said he THOUGHT it was something he earned in the game. that doesnt me that if you get enough kills you get an ordnance drop and and the extra ammo thing is fine to me but the faster regen might be a bit worry some for me just a little. this was just a custom game set up so it doesnt actually reflect on the competitive multiplayer.

Cortana kissing Master Chief?

Ummm…

Awkward relationship.

but most questions are really good! Ones which I want top know about.

> Is this thread for the podcast or the link to GI? What’s happening?
>
> I’ll just leave this here.
>
> I want to hear more about weapons and balance. What makes the DMR different from the BR? How does the Assault Rifle fit in this time around? Will it even be viable? What is the Assault Carbine?
>
> I also want to hear what advantages and disadvantages come with the AA’s.

First things first, I have a feeling the AR will dominate close range, BR mid range and DMR long range.

I think the Assault Carbine may be a special weapon called the MA5K. Spartan III’s use them on the novel Ghosts of Onyx. Those MA5Ks are described as carbines.

And I think this time each AA will have a rock, paper, scissors style having one strength and one weakness.

None of this is confirmed though.

> > Is this thread for the podcast or the link to GI? What’s happening?
> >
> > I’ll just leave this here.
> >
> > I want to hear more about weapons and balance. What makes the DMR different from the BR? How does the Assault Rifle fit in this time around? Will it even be viable? What is the Assault Carbine?
> >
> > I also want to hear what advantages and disadvantages come with the AA’s.
>
> First things first, I have a feeling the AR will dominate close range, BR mid range and DMR long range.
>
> I think the Assault Carbine may be a special weapon called the MA5K. Spartan III’s use them on the novel Ghosts of Onyx. Those MA5Ks are described as carbines.
>
> And I think this time each AA will have a rock, paper, scissors style having one strength and one weakness.
>
> None of this is confirmed though.

AA haveing a rock paper scissors effect is. Frankie said so. Theres always a counter

> > > Is this thread for the podcast or the link to GI? What’s happening?
> > >
> > > I’ll just leave this here.
> > >
> > > I want to hear more about weapons and balance. What makes the DMR different from the BR? How does the Assault Rifle fit in this time around? Will it even be viable? What is the Assault Carbine?
> > >
> > > I also want to hear what advantages and disadvantages come with the AA’s.
> >
> > First things first, I have a feeling the AR will dominate close range, BR mid range and DMR long range.
> >
> > I think the Assault Carbine may be a special weapon called the MA5K. Spartan III’s use them on the novel Ghosts of Onyx. Those MA5Ks are described as carbines.
> >
> > And I think this time each AA will have a rock, paper, scissors style having one strength and one weakness.
> >
> > None of this is confirmed though.
>
> AA haveing a rock paper scissors effect is. Frankie said so. Theres always a counter

Oh really?

That’s brilliant news!

i hope they dont ask alot of already known information

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m curious. Will the enemies in the campaign for the Halo 2: Anniversary be tweaked? I particularly found the Brute/Jiralhanae enemies to be unbalanced and overpowering. Even on normal difficulty, it seems they can take a ridiculously excessive amount of damage. Also, their melee damage when going berserk is also very unbalanced to the point where they can sometimes pummel you to death in just one hit. Is anything being done about this, I’d be very appreciative of a reply. Thank you.

>

wrong game
How did you even find this? This was posted 2 years ago, for Halo 4.