Post your newer versions of weapons that you want in Halo 4 here(Or completely new)!

This is my version of the Brute shot from halo 3.

Automatic Forerunner crossbow with exploding(Same way the halo 3 spike grenades explodes) arrows. The time for it to explode will take 0,5-1,5 seconds after hit, and not instant like the brute shot. You will die after 3-4 explosions (so the crossbow will shoot pretty fast) and the arrows will get stuck on you(anything) if hit. Because it will be the same explosion as the spike grenade gave you in halo 3, so you can now shoot around corners.

I have edited my text to spike grenade, not Plasma(What i thought but could not remember the name of).

> This is my version of the Brute shot from halo 3.
>
> Automatic Forerunner crossbow with exploding(Same way the halo 3 stick grenades explodes) arrows. The time for it to explode will take 0,5-1,5 seconds after hit, and not instant like the brute shot. You will die after 3-4 explosions (so the crossbow will shoot pretty fast) and the arrows will get stuck on you(anything) if hit. Because it will be the same explosion as the stick grenade gave you in halo 3, you can now shoot around corners.

doesnt sound very haloish

Well, it’s a crossbow mixed with the bruteshot and sticky grenades(Brutes type of grenade).

All halo games have 2 equivilant versions of every weapon. For example: DMR-Needle Rifle, AR-PR, etc. I’m not really sure what yours would be compared to.

How can you shoot around corners? Also nice idea for a gun but as somebody mentioned a crossbow is way outdated for a Halo game. It could function loke you suggested, but it shouldn’t look and behave like a crossbow.

Well, you cant really shot around corners. But if you throw a spike(Brute) grenade into a sloping wall, the explosion will go the same way as the surface of where you hit. You should go play halo 3 to really understand what i mean.

> Well, you cant really shot around corners. But if you throw a spike(Brute) grenade into a sloping wall, the explosion will go the same way as the surface of where you hit. You should go play halo 3 to really understand what i mean.

I played halo 3…but that’s not shooting around a corner that’s just shooting an explosive at a wall…you can do that with the concussion rifle/brute shot/ rockets/ anything that goes boom.

Yes, you can use any weapon and shoot at a wall, but it will only hit the wall. If you throw a spike grenade at a wall, the explosion will go away from the wall, you understand right? So you can use it to kill people around corners by throwing it at the wall you both can see so the explosion will go in the opposite direction of the wall and kill the other person. Hope you understood.

> Yes, you can use any weapon and shoot at a wall, but it will only hit the wall. If you throw a spike grenade at a wall, the explosion will go away from the wall, you understand right? So you can use it to kill people around corners by throwing it at the wall you both can see so the explosion will go in the opposite direction of the wall and kill the other person. Hope you understood.

Doesn’t the exact same thing happen when you shoot a rocket at a wall? :s

This video explains what i mean. A rocket exploding at the wall would not kill this person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHq5aYcRdg&NR=1

> This video explains what i mean.
>
> Fixed :smiley:

WHAT THE FUDGE?!?! Is there a consistency to that or is it just random odds of it happening?

If you do what happened in the video most of the time you will die or get no shielded. So if you play 50 high level in halo 3 people will try if possible to ‘‘shot’’ around corners with the spike grenade.

> If you do what happened in the video most of the time you will die or get no shielded. So if you play 50 high level in halo 3 people will try if possible to ‘‘shot’’ around corners with the spike grenade.

Sticks teamate

Runs out in the open

Grenade explodes, spike shoots acroos map and headshots enemy

^Beast mode^

But back to my crossbow. You now understand the weapon. It will be a crossbow, where the ammo should be longer versions of ‘‘the spike grenade’’ so it looks like an arrow. It should not be an insta kill like the spike grenade in halo 3, but a spartan should be able to take at least 3 arrows. So now that you understand, what do you think?

> But back to my crossbow. You now understand the weapon. It will be a crossbow, where the ammo should be longer versions of ‘‘the spike grenade’’ so it looks like an arrow. It should not be an insta kill like the spike grenade in halo 3, but a spartan should be able to take at least 3 arrows. So now that you understand, what do you think?

It’s a cool idea…but it would probably be called a spike grenade launcher not a crossbow :smiley:

In halo 5 we’ll see the firebomb launcher. That would hurt…

A spike grenade crossbow launcher! :wink:

Reach DMR — Halo 4 BR

Okay guys, picture this.

A rifle… that shoots precise needle shards.

Halo 4 with the BR would be like a dream, of course without any type of bloom.