Post your NEW H4 weapon concepts here! NO BR'S Lol.

Post your Ideas about useful and or unique weapon concepts here!

Please keep it original, EX: A Dropshield Launcher, Enables the use of deplyable shields but the launchers allows the user to deploy shields at range for example if his allie is in need of cover but he physically cannot reach him.

EX 2: Leaf Blower A weapon that exhails a short range gravity wave that can push back enemies but doesn’t disable them, can also be used by pointing it at the ground for a large height boost to your jump. ( would replace jetpack. ).

hahahahaha that would make gameplay very interesting its like a underpowered Armor Lock when you think about it but much much worse

> Post your Ideas about useful and or unique weapon concepts here!
>
> Please keep it original, EX: A Dropshield Launcher, Enables the use of deplyable shields but the launchers allows the user to deploy shields at range for example if his allie is in need of cover but he physically cannot reach him.

Wow, OP. That’s original. I’m impressed! And I was going to say BR, but you win this round.

… a four shot burst BR?

And no to the dropshield launcher. Bubble shield was annoying enough, so Bungie made it portable. Now you want to make it even more accessible than it is now?

I’d really like to see all the human weapons stay DMR switched with BR of course.

And I’d like to see all the covy weapons get replaced with forerunner things that are very similar.

Plasma Pistol could be replaced with a Bolt pistol. It would work the same but it would send a charged bolt of electricity.

Energy sword could be replaced with the Forerunner knife/sword seen here.

Beam Rifle could be replaced with something very similar but replace the purple with steel.

And so on and so forth.

BR-55 Single-Shot mode
-higher rate of fire and more control over where the bullets go, but does much less per-bullet damage than Photon Burst Rifle (8-9 shot kill)

Forerunner Photon Burst Rifle
-Fires a single burst of pure energy, does much more damage per shot than the BR-55 (5 shot kill), but has a far lower rate of fire.

MA60 Light Machine Gun
-Holds a huge amount of ammo (100 rounds) and does large amounts of damage (6-7 shot kill), but has massive recoil.

Forerunner Photon Beam Cannon
-Anti-vehicle weapon. Basically like the Focus Rifle, but actually works against vehicles.

L77-E Anti-Vehicle Rifle
-An anti-vehicle sniper rifle. Basically a handheld MAC gun. Can only hold one round per mag, can only carry three spare rounds.

MA5C Assault Rifle Extended Mags
-MA5C assault rifle with an extended magazine (32+16 rounds) for more sustained firing.

Forerunner Shockwave rifle
-Projects a field of energy, knocking targets slightly back and damaging them. Holds five bursts per magazine.

M90 CAWS
-The shotgun from CE.

Forerunner Energy Lance Launcher
-Launches a single, highly charged burst of energy, capable of killing most infantry in a single blow. Energy dissipates rapidly, and is worthless about a foot outside melee range.

M6L
-Deep magazines (16 rounds) and fully automatic. Best at close ranges.

Forerunner Battle Pistol
-Fires bursts of photons at an enemy.

EMP grenade
-When it explodes, it disables all electronics in an area, as well as dropping the shields of any target caught in the blast. Minor damage inflicted.

Scrambler grenade
-Scrambles the motion trackers and targeting of anything caught in the blast for a short time.

flashbangs

Wow… i was expecting people to keep the BR out of this… but people cant get over it.
(Of course we’re going to need a BR/DMR form of rifle)

Id like an updated SMG to be honest.
Something a little more powerful than that which is in 2 and 3.
Capable of being duel wielded, but a tad slower and more accurate.

A Mech. No, seriously. A Mechanized Power Suit, similar to the EPA’s from the F.E.A.R. games.

Now bare with me. I don’t mean MJOLNIR Armor, not the armor you wear already. Instead, I mean something big and bulky with crazy guns, something similar to the HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark I Prototype Armor from Halo: Legends. It could probably be considered a 1-Person vehicle. The only difference between this armor and your normal player armor is that this Mech is much taller and wider (exposing yourself as a bigger target), you move half the default walking speed, you cannot pick-up weapons in this (seeing as that this is just one giant vehicle), and this giant Mech comes with pre-installed weapons (infinite ammo, I assume). It could possibly have a chaingun for one hand, and then a missle launcher as the other. To help make it not-so noobish, the chaingun could overheat, and the launcher could have a lengthy reload time. I think the Mech could also have its OWN shields, so when combined with your own, it’s like having 2x shields!

maybe a taser like device that has 7 wires coming out of it and either shocking,burning,blowing up from inside out ,freezing, warping so enemy flys backwards,cutting so it just goes through them, or disintigration (7 effects total) make the gun look similar to the wunderwaffe (COD 5) and sentinal beam (Halo 3)

3-shot burst covenant carbine.

There you go, not another BR lol.

A rifle that not every noob can utilize, it has to be black and shoot a 3-round burst.

> A rifle that not every noob can utilize, it has to be black and shoot a 3-round burst.

The BR?

A 3-shot burst gun.

FALCON PAWUNCH!!!

M1 grand like rifle.

I think Halo 4 should have a suck cannon.

Basically, this weapon sucks up small enemies and crates in a tornado like fashion into the barrel. The weapon then converts your enemies into explosive projectiles which then can be fired back at your enemies.

It would be another funny way to kill Grunts.

This idea is not original

I want a flamethrower back…

And is useful at a variety of ranges.

> A rifle that not every noob can utilize, it has to be black and shoot a 3-round burst.

I want a very bland set of weapons. nothing fancy. just a weapon set with one or two guns of each type (melee, close range, mid range, long rage, heavy). a simple set that is balanced with no gimmicks.