Post your latest halo purchase!

Found these on a local listing board. 39 Full sized figures, 7 vehicles and 11 mini packs.

HaloSeries 1Green Master Chief with Assault Rifle, Pistol and Sniper RifleSeries 22x Red Master Chief with Assault Rifle, Shotgun and PistolGreen Master Chief with Rocket Launcher, Shotgun and PistolCovenant Elite with Plasma Rifle and NeedlerSeries 3Blue Master Chief with Assault Rifle, Fuelrod Gun and Pistol2x UNSC Marine with Assault Rifle, Shotgun and Pistol2x USNC Marine with Shotgun, Sniper Rifle and PistolSergeant Johnson with Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle and PistolBlue Master Chief with Assault Rifle, Fuelrod Gun and Pistol2 x Covenant Banshee with Elite and Grunt Series 4White Master Chief with Flame Thrower and Assault Rifle2 x Rocket Launcher Warthog with Red Assault SquadCovenant Grunt with Pistol and NeedlerRed Covenant Elite with Plasma Rifle and NeedlerSeries 5Black Master Chief with Shotgun, Rocket Launcher and Plasma PistolGold Covenant Elite with Energy SwordRed Covenant Grunt with Plasma Pistol and NeedlerCarrier Form Flood with Infection Form Limited Edition2x Black Battle Damage Master Chief with Shotgun, Pistol and Needler - ToyWiz.com Limited Edition2x Cobalt Master Chief with Sniper Rifle, Pistol and Needler - EB Games Exclusive Limited EditionRed Battle Damage Master Chief with Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle and Needler - Limited EditionGreen Battle Damage Master Chief with Assault Rifle, Plasma Rifle and Pistol - Limited EditionCobalt Battle Damage Master Chief with Assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher and Plasma Pistol - Limited Edition5x Active Camouflage Covenant Elite with Energy Sword - Game Crazy Exclusive Limited EditionMini Series - Series 1Slayer Battle 5 Pack - Cobalt, Red, Active Camouflage, Orange and Blue Master ChiefCampaign Battle 5 Pack - Green Master Chief, 2 Marines and 2 JackalsSlayer Battle 2 Pack - Red and Blue Master Chief2x Campaign Battle 2 Pack - Green Master Chief and JackalMini Series - Series 2Slayer Battle 5 Pack - Black, Yellow, Active Camouflage, Turquoise and White Master ChiefCampaign Battle 5 Pack - Green Master Chief, Marine, Jackal and 2 Grunts
Halo 2Series 1Green Master Chief with Battle Rifle and SMG’sCovenant Brute with Brute Shot Warthog with Master Chief and MarineSeries 2Green Master Chief with Tactical Shotgun and MagnumWhite Spartan with Battle Rifle and SMG2x Warthog with Blue Assault TeamCovenant Drone with Needler and Plasma PistolHalo 2 - Limited EditionCovenant Brute with Brute Shot - Game Crazy Limited EditionOrange Spartan with Battle Rifle and SMG - Limited EditionPurple Spartan with Rocket Launcher and Dual Plasma Pistol - Game Crazy Limited EditionMini Series - Series 1Slayer Battle 5 Pack - Green, White, Red, Active Camouflage and Blue Master ChiefCampaign Battle 5 Pack - Green Master Chief, 2 Marines and 2 ElitesSlayer Battle 2 Pack - Red and Blue Master ChiefCampaign Battle 2 Pack - Green Master Chief and Elite

Thats…something.

My most recent Halo related purchase would have to be Halo 3: ODST.
(I haven’t pre-ordered Reach yet)

Better get on the ball, there’s deals on it right now for free stuff like $20 gift cards, armor exclusives and limited stuff like the legendary with statue.

I know all that, I’m just lazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, tic toc tic toc

Wow, when I get my hands on some real money I need to get some of those Halo figures. In the mean time my latest buy was the forge world poster that was given away at comic con, it’s a real beauty:p

I still need to get one of those. It is a sweet poster.

Hmmm… I think my last purchase was actually the Noble Seven figure. Although, I got it during a week where I got like 3 awesome Halo-related items (Noble Seven, a REALLY badass looking Emile shirt, and the Hardcover Edition of Blood Line).

I believe mine was the Graphic Novel by Simon Bisley, Ed Lee, Tsutomu Nihei, and Moebius.

Latest purchase for me was the Collectors Edition Reach 4pack

I’m planning on buying some other figures once I see them at stores near me. I’m going to so get the Warthog :slight_smile:

My latest purchase was a Halo 1 Limited edition Xbox console :smiley:

My last purchase was the legendary edtition of reach. But before that i bought Halo helljumper, halo uprising and ghosts of onyx

Bought the Halo: Blood Line hardcover and pre-ordered the Halo: Reach Limited Collector’s Edition guide and art book.

my latest purchases were this last week:

Noble 7 figure
Limited edition guide
Halo encyclopedia
Emile shirt
Noble team shirt (with characters)
Noble shirt (noble icon)

Just looking for posters now…

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Halo-Reach-Noble-Team-Logo-Grey-TShirt-168544.jsp

and
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Halo-Reach-Noble-Team-Boxes-TShirt-174977.jsp

Sweet guys, since I just got some work I ordered a Halo Reach 360.

You sir have to much money to spend.

My most recent purchase is the Legendary edition of Halo: Reach. Looking forward to picking that one up!

My latest would be the noble Noble 7 figure.

I recently purchased Halo Risk, Halo Mega Bloks Pelican, Red vs Blue Boxed Set (Seasons 1-5), and Bloodlines Hard Cover.