Mine would be:

Helmet: Commando
Chest: CIO Ruin
Shoulders: ODST
Arms: Mark IV
Legs: Mark IV
Visor: Splatter/Assist
Stance: Assault/Confident

Well, I’ve a couple of other topics like this but what the heck!
I’m someone who constantly changes my armor (as much as I hate too sometimes).

So far for me it’s either:

Helmet: Gungnir PULSE
Torso: Oceanic CIRCUIT
Left Shoulder: Mark V
Right Shoulder: Ricochet
Forearms: Inner-plated WEB
Legs: Over-locking
Visor: (Doesn’t really matter but I just use Legendary)
Colors: Silver/Cyan

Or:

Helmet: Deadeye
Torso: Infiltrator TRACE
Shoulders: Tracker ADROIT
Forearms: Twin-plated Aeon
Legs: Outer-plated CIRCUIT
Visor: Midnight
Colors: White/Blue

Helmet: Recon
Torso: Recon
Shoulders: Soldier ZNTH (Let me know if I spelled it correctly)
Forearms: Contoured
Legs: Contoured
Color: Steel/Aqua

I like the sleeky and deadly look for the Recon. Not to mention, it gives the armor its “personality” and “meaning” to its classification.

On the side note, we have a similar thread: Best Looking Armor Combo

deadeye with mark VI body parts or with fotus body parts and scout apex with venator refractive parts and contured shrd

Helmet: Deadeye
Torso: Protector Drft
Shoulders: Infiltrator Pytn
Forearms: Hazop Frst
Legs: Recruit Tiger
Color: White/Gold

Wearing it now.

Helm: Mark V

Torso: Mark V/VI

Left Sh.: Air assault/M. V/VI

Right Sh.: Ricochet/Infiltrator/operator

Forearms: Mark V/VI

Legs: Mark V/VI

VISR: Legendary (Maybe stalker, haven’t extensively looked at it yet.)

Am I the only one who plays a game, and then watches it in theater? Just to see how the armor looks/behaves? Some of the armor isn’t “fixed” and the shoulders move around and stuff. While the bicep armor that comes with said shoulder moves independently. Bicep fixed, shoulder loose = bad (such as male Mark VI) bicep fixed, shoulder fixed = good. Fixed shoulders such as Mark V, Infiltrator, EVA, wetwork (I think), air assault, and Ricochet.

Helmet: Air Assault
Torso: Venator
Shoulders: Warrior
Forearms: Contoured
Legs: Contoured shrd
Visor: Verdant
Colors: White and Green

I’m not only going to tell you what the best armor combination is, but I’ll also tell you why:

Helmet: Protector Drift - Obtained through: Weapon Master - Undisputed as the rarest and most difficult helmet to obtain. Many avid halo fans think this helmet’s ugly, but love it or hate it… It demonstrates commitment and completion to all those who wear it. I’m close to attaining this one but until then I have on a distant second place helmet: The regular Protector helmet - Obtained through UNSC Loadout Master. Protector helmets are distinctive and have a cool visor glitch associated with wearing them. The visor color is not supposed to be visible with Protector variants but shines brightly through in death cams when it’s equipped and enemies can see the color if they get close.
Note: Though they’re not on the same playing field as the Protector variants, I used to enjoy equipping the pre order helmets. Unfortunately the GOTY edition of Halo 4 flooded the community with them and made them all too common (Thumbs down to whoever’s idea that was 343i)

Torso: Vanguard - Obtained through: Forerunner Destroyer Master - Also acceptable with a minor asterisk because it’s not quite as hard to get is the Vanguard Converge torso (Obtained through Flag Victory Master). Both variants literally take days of devoted gameplay towards completing their respective commendations and are easily recognizable and distinctive pieces when viewed in matchmaking; making them rare and highly sought-after pieces. Vanguard flows well with most helmets (except the Vanguard helmet itself which sucks and flows with nothing). I never take my Vanguard torso off.
Note: Sadly all players I’ve ever encountered with the Protector Drift helmet always equip the Protector Drift torso. Equipping both together is redundant and overkill. Perhaps players that do this are just putting a preverbal “exclamation point,” on the fact they completed Weapon Master, making double-sure the point gets across to all who see them in matchmaking. Since there are other commendations out there that require devoted gameplay outside of just weapons in matchmaking, equipping both the protector helmet and torso simultaneously is repetitive and does not necessarily denote true completion in Halo 4.

Left/Right Shoulder: Commando/Commando Fracture - Obtained through: Dominion/Flood Victory Master respectively - I still use Raider DSTT and FOTUS as both my shoulders because I don’t have these yet (these are some of the last armor pieces I still have locked and want; but only the shoulders because 343i gave out the Commando helmet for free in December making it too common)

Forearms: Contoured Shard - Obtained through: Perfection Master: 15 perfect games is a tall order and distinguishes this piece as a rare and coveted prize… I’ll never take mine off. :slight_smile: Note: There are other forearms out there that are tough to attain but all fall short of this one.

Legs: Contoured Shard - Obtained through: Payback Master: All legs are easy to get so it’s not saying much but these are at least the hardest legs to obtain and flow well with the contoured shard forearms… Bottom line is that the legs are least visible and consequently the least important piece to a good armor set anyway.

Visor: Verdant - Obtained through: Splatter Master - Visors play a minor role in this perfect armor combination because they’re visible with protector helmets during death cams and when enemies get super close. Blind side is a close second, as Avenger Master is tough to get also but Verdant is better since it’s less common. I swap between these two frequently, rarely opting for the legendary visor (Obtained through completing the Campaign on Legendary difficulty), but think it’s too easy to get and redundant since I have the LASO emblem on anyway. No other visor is good.

Stance: Stand Off - Obtained through: Covenant Ordinance Master - Its the hardest one to complete, followed closely by Breach (Obtained through UNSC Ordinance Master)… Believe (Obtained through Forerunner Ordinance Master) is okay but a distant 3rd place for stances because you only have to master three weapons to get it. Determined used to be a favorite until the Xbox versions of Halo Spartan Assault made this stance way too easy to get and common in matchmaking. No other stance is good.

Emblem: LASO - Obtained through: Completing the Campaign on Legendary difficulty with all skulls on. A corresponding code must also be entered on Halo Waypoint in order to unlock this prize. Many reported mishaps of players meeting the requirements but not receiving the emblem make this particular emblem my cherished possession in Halo 4. It’s rare and unique; even though most common gamers in matchmaking don’t know what it is, as a true fan that notion just makes me feel more accomplished as a halo completionist. No other emblem is even an honorable mention on this list because no other emblem compares to LASO.

Clearly my opinion on the best armor combination ties directly to the difficulty of obtaining each piece.

Helmet: Mk VI

Torso: Mk VI

Shoulders: Mk VI

Forearms: Mk VI

Legs: Mk VI

Visor: Blindside

Colors: Brick(Primary) and Blue(Secondary)

Stance: Menace

> Am I the only one who plays a game, and then watches it in theater? Just to see how the armor looks/behaves? Some of the armor isn’t “fixed” and the shoulders move around and stuff. While the bicep armor that comes with said shoulder moves independently. Bicep fixed, shoulder loose = bad (such as male Mark VI) bicep fixed, shoulder fixed = good. Fixed shoulders such as Mark V, Infiltrator, EVA, wetwork (I think), air assault, and Ricochet.

Most of the time I do.

> Shoulders: Soldier ZNTH (Let me know if I spelled it correctly)

It’s spelled correctly.