post your armour drawings here plz

use this post to post your armour drawings just to see if 343 will have a look (unlikely but you know) so just post them here

Here’s mine, it’s called Arc Reactor… it is an Iron Man skin… this is totally a joke
(-_-)

O

I just want to see some other peoples ideas of armour that could be put in so ‘yoink’ off

> I just want to see some other peoples ideas of armour that could be put in so ‘yoink’ off

I wasn’t trying to offend you, I just wanted to share my incredible Iron Man skin, I was saying that MY post was a joke

> Here’s mine, it’s called Arc Reactor… it is an Iron Man skin… this is totally a joke
> (-_-)
>
> O

looks pretty good to me

> > I just want to see some other peoples ideas of armour that could be put in so ‘yoink’ off
>
> I wasn’t trying to offend you, I just wanted to share my incredible Iron Man skin, I was saying that MY post was a joke

sos mate just been getting trolled a lot recently

> > > I just want to see some other peoples ideas of armour that could be put in so ‘yoink’ off
> >
> > I wasn’t trying to offend you, I just wanted to share my incredible Iron Man skin, I was saying that MY post was a joke
>
> sos mate just been getting trolled a lot recently

Don’t let the trolls get in your head, PUNCH THEM IN THE TEETH!

> use this post to post your armour drawings just to see if 343 will have a look (unlikely but you know) so just post them here

You do realize that even if they did look, the game is practically completed and there would be no point in adding new stuff. Also, I feel like this belongs in community creations.

i hope pilot or EVA will come back though