Post your aim settings

Hey fellas, having a weird time adjust to the aim for some reason.

Tried tweaking drift and acceleration, adjusted vertical and horizontal it’s either too fast or too slow can’t seem to hit the sweet spot.

So post your aim settings let me know what your working with where you find success. Cheers!

Same. It seems no matter what I do the aiming just doesn’t feel smooth. I use an xbox controller on PC. Playing cod on pc or even MCC feels incredibly smooth though. In Halo 3 I find it easy to track and flick on targets but here it just seems my aim goes all over the place mid duel. Feels like I’m fighting with my aim rather than it being an extension of me.

I’ve been changing it every game, I don’t know whats the best for me but default on lower dead zones been pretty good. While also I’ve done 5 acceleration, 7 and 7.5 feels like I’m flying across the map on Halo 5 again.

> 2533274832674094;3:
> I’ve been changing it every game, I don’t know whats the best for me but default on lower dead zones been pretty good. While also I’ve done 5 acceleration, 7 and 7.5 feels like I’m flying across the map on Halo 5 again.

What have you set the dead zones to?

I’ve been using 0 on all deadzones, 1 acc and 3 on both sens settings and finidng that the best. Used to playing 2,2 on MCC for all games with low acc and finding it the best of all the settings, still finding it hard to dial in the sens for Infinite.

> 2533274907568163;4:
> > 2533274832674094;3:
> > I’ve been changing it every game, I don’t know whats the best for me but default on lower dead zones been pretty good. While also I’ve done 5 acceleration, 7 and 7.5 feels like I’m flying across the map on Halo 5 again.
>
> What have you set the dead zones to?

half the deadzones, so all the 12 to 6 and 10 to 5

I think there is something wrong with the aiming. I’m using M/kb and every game it feels like my sensitivity gets jacked with even though it’s still the same in the settings. It reminds me of the Halo 5 aiming issues. Constantly feels either way to fast or way to slow with no middle ground except for like once every 5 games or so. It feels horrible and I hope it gets fixed before launch and we don’t end up with Halo 5 aiming issues again

> 2533274907568163;1:
> Hey fellas, having a weird time adjust to the aim for some reason.
>
> Tried tweaking drift and acceleration, adjusted vertical and horizontal it’s either too fast or too slow can’t seem to hit the sweet spot.
>
> So post your aim settings let me know what your working with where you find success. Cheers!

If you’re on PC there’s a bug with the controller aim. Occasionally the aim slowdown will bug out and max out sensitivity. I play on 5.5 and my aim would be going all over the place while looking at enemies. No idea what causes it, but restarts fix the issue unless it reoccurs.