Post Seasons Customization

Since MCC’s seasons have ended, I really wish 343 keeps giving some cosmetic updates. Like to have the techsuit Customization from Halo 3, moved over to games like halo 2 anniversary and Halo 4.
Or maybe giving H2A some more armors than what it already has.
Or maybe even back accessories for Halo Reach, 4 and 2A.

I hope the cosmetic updates stop. 99% of them look bad and the game has other issues that should be resolved first. Every new update breaks something and there are still some crashes that are over 2 years old.

New maps or even some updates map pools for the playlists would help so much more.

> 2535467341363106;2:
> I hope the cosmetic updates stop. 99% of them look bad and the game has other issues that should be resolved first. Every new update breaks something and there are still some crashes that are over 2 years old.
>
> New maps or even some updates map pools for the playlists would help so much more.

I agree that map updates are sorely needed for every playlist that can accommodate them, but if cosmetics and map tunings are separate pipelines than surely we can have both?

> 2717573882290912;3:
> > 2535467341363106;2:
> > I hope the cosmetic updates stop. 99% of them look bad and the game has other issues that should be resolved first. Every new update breaks something and there are still some crashes that are over 2 years old.
> >
> > New maps or even some updates map pools for the playlists would help so much more.
>
> I agree that map updates are sorely needed for every playlist that can accommodate them, but if cosmetics and map tunings are separate pipelines than surely we can have both?

That would be the ideal scenario but with their limited resources, I’d greatly prefer new maps over new/ugly Halo 3 armors :).

> 2535467341363106;2:
> I hope the cosmetic updates stop. 99% of them look bad and the game has other issues that should be resolved first. Every new update breaks something and there are still some crashes that are over 2 years old.
>
> New maps or even some updates map pools for the playlists would help so much more.

I respectfully disagree. I found that a lot of the cosmetic updates look great on their own but not so much that they look like they belong in Halo. Just my opinion of course. I do agree with you about each update breaking something though. I had 2 crashes myself over the weekend. I am glad that they fixed the season offline bug though.

Personally, some of the customization content that I am hoping for:

H2A: fix armor colors (some colors are too dark when they are supposed to be bright (yellow) or too bright when supposed to be dark (dark purple)), and visor colors
Reach: tech suit customization (classic, gen-2, and gen-2 color), and more visor colors
H3: more Halo Online armors (especially the Prophet class helmet/armor. the helmet has some visual similarities to the Athlon, and I think it would be fitting for it to possibly be renamed to Athlon)
H4: some H5 armors (especially Athlon), tech suit customization (classic and gen-2), classic armors from reach and 3. maybe playable elites? maybe helmet attachments?