Post-game timer and DNF errors! Bugfix needed

First of all, you really need to put a timer on the post-game lobby, indicating when the game is gonna start searching for the next match. Several times i’ve been looking at the scores for 5 seconds, and i’m already choosing maps for the next game, meaning that if i leave, i will get a loss on my record. I’ve also exited a post-game lobby before the map vote has come up, and still gotten a DNF for my team in infinity slayer.

Second is that whenever everyone on the other team leaves the game before start, by the map vote, everyone on that team and mine as well gets a DNF and a loss on our record. Either fix it so that only the quitting team gets a loss, or remove the game entirely from the service record!

Third is a weird accident that happened at a lag spike. I was playing regicide with one of my friends. Suddenly we go black screen. On my screen, it says that everyone except me and one other quit. On my friends screen it says that me and that other one quit. Then we start playing again, in two different games… But on my service record it says that i DNF and got a loss, while when i click on the match saying DNF it says i got 1st place and won…

So… Lots of issues concerning DNFs. Please clean this up fast, cus it’s ruining my win ratio completely…