Post-flight feedback

• The Ghost is too OP. Previous games had the driver’s head poking up out of the front. But now it’s completely shielded and far too hard to kill (especially on maps without any good anti-vehicle equipment/weapons). - Aiming sucks. There are plenty of other threads on this. - Grapple is… interesting. It’s kinda fun but lore-wise it makes absolutely no sense. I’m neutral about it existing. - The weapon balance feels off. The AR doesn’t suck (finally), but it’s almost like every gun is too equal. - The Warthog drives like a tumbleweed, constantly rolling over. - The AIs are way too chatty. - The UI is no bueno. Also plenty of threads on this. - Radar seems messed up. I’m still not sure how to describe it. Is it the distance (or lack thereof)? I dunno, but it feels worthless. - Melee-weapon-change-melee combo is a glitch in the Matrix. - There are too many power-ups. - Post-game stats are insufficient. It was nice on MCC being able to get a full comparison between all players on one page with K/D spread, assists, sprees, etc. - XP should be earned per-match based on performance, like MCC.I play on PC with a controller. Also, I’m sympathetic to all the people working on Halo Infinite. Getting a bunch of negative feedback is no fun, so I’m sorry, but the feedback needs to be shared.

> 2533274814065911;1:
> - Radar seems messed up. I’m still not sure how to describe it. Is it the distance (or lack thereof)? I dunno, but it feels worthless.

8*

Yes. Radar is set to 18m and that has never existed in any Halo. It was always 25m and now the radar is almost useless, especially in BTB.

A lot of other good points tho. And I agree. Commenting for visibility.

Everything i agree with:

5: Hard agree. That crap flips over pebbles and soars the sky in low gravity.
9: Kind of neutral. When you do it, you get sprees quick and is super satisfying. When done to you, its just annoying. But if you are able to do it as they are, it just looks like two people trading melee kills.
11: Absolutely useless. I just see what I saw in the match.
12: Agreed, but not too much.

Everything I disagree:
6: AI talking is actually whats keeping me alive in fights. Or if you talking about our personal AI, I like it too. I use Lumu and her dead sarcastic attitude lightens my mood.
8: There is just a range. If enemy is under or on top, the icon doesn’t glow. If they on your level platform, the icon glows.
10: I think there just enough. But the grapple is just too common and has too much launch.

The AI being chatty wouldn’t be so bad if the lines they said weren’t so damn cringey. Like… physically cringing after hearing them. They need better lines.

Watch the campaign demo from 2020. When the Warthog takes the jump it has the same physics as now! They need to fix the vehicle physics ASAP. Go back to Halo 3 and compare. The weight and feel of the Warthog is substantial but here it just feels like a little toy Go Kart.

> 2533274814065911;1:
> - The weapon balance feels off. The AR doesn’t suck (finally), but it’s almost like every gun is too equal. - The Warthog drives like a tumbleweed, constantly rolling over. - Post-game stats are insufficient. It was nice on MCC being able to get a full comparison between all players on one page with K/D spread, assists, sprees, etc.

I think I agree with most of your feedback.

Have a few comments though.

I don’t feel every gun is too equal. In fact, I would go even further and do BR starts. There’s maybe a couple weapons that I would be ok with buffs on. I also think the recoil is too much, in my opinion.

I kind of like that Warthog rolls over easily, cause it makes drivers think when they are driving. I still wish vehicles were like the original CE on og XBox with crazy physics and indestructible, difficult to maintain control of, etc

Post-game stats, to this day, were superior in the og Halo 2. Yeah, Infinite’s pre-release build was pretty bad.