Post Doesn't Show In This Forum

I made a post this morning regarding a technical issue and I don’t see it listed in this forum. It was not a rant and I do not believe it was disrespectful so I’m wondering why I can’t find it.

Go to your profile and scroll down to find the post that you last posted on.

Check your forum posts in your profile page. It sounds like it may have been moved to another forum.

> 2533274874605216;1:
> I made a post this morning regarding a technical issue and I don’t see it listed in this forum. It was not a rant and I do not believe it was disrespectful so I’m wondering why I can’t find it.

Is this it?

> 2533274874605216;1:
> I made a post this morning regarding a technical issue and I don’t see it listed in this forum. It was not a rant and I do not believe it was disrespectful so I’m wondering why I can’t find it.

If you go to your profile page there is a button to see all of your forums posts. If your topic doesn’t show up in the listing of the forums you posted in, it may have been moved to a more appropriate forum. Due to the amount of topics we move it’s not really possible to let users know of moves, so checking your post history is the best way. You can find your other posts and topics here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/search?page=1&scope=Forums&author=SuperFoo1