Post 3 Maps to remake for matchmaking

Post below in the comments which 3 maps you would like to see remade from Halo CE, Halo 2, or Halo 3. If this topic gets enough attention, 343 just might listen to our suggestions.

I’ll go first.

1: Valhalla (Halo 3)

2: Zanzibar (Halo 2)

3: Side-winder (Halo 1)

I’m just going to quote what I said in a post just a few minutes ago.

> If we are all saying what map remakes from previous Halo tittles we would like to see, well I wouldn’t want any remakes shipped with the game. As DLC later on then yes definitely yes! But I want Halo 4 to be shipped with original Multiplayer maps that are unique as a whole and not sections of environments form the Campaign like what happened with Reach. And I’m going to assume that the Halo community would benefit from this as well.
>
> But getting back to the original topic on hand, the three maps I would like to be remade have to be.
>
> 1.Boarding Action from Halo Combat Evolved
> 2.Waterworks from Halo 2
> 3.Longshore from Halo 3
>
> I decided to go with my favourite three maps from the previous three instalments witch followed the story of the Chief

http://www.halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst54285_My-personal-top-three-maps-I-want-too-see-remade-in-H4.aspx

Valhalla
Sandtrap
Terminal

I loved these maps, and if they work for Halo 4, I’d love to see them return as DLC.

Turf, Lock out/Midship, Burial Grounds/Waterworks

Waterworks, Sandtrap, Valhalla.

The Pit
Standoff
Death Island