*possible spoilers* Theories on the end.

So I was just thinking of making a thread were we brain storm on the end of Halo 4 seeing as we do have plenty of puzzle peaces, why don’t we put them together.

Again I’m not trying to spoil the end for anyone this is just a brain storming group on the ending to 4 witch is out tomorrow!

As for the Reclamers I think there going to try and restart the rings or make there own, wile also reverse engineering forerunner Tech.
I hope also they made a new Spartan program and seeing the new armor it looks like they have, Spartans were too good of a product to let go on right away, As for Cortana well…Its ether possible they will have to kill her and maybe transfer her AI data into a new body to fix her? or just kill her. Im hoping she is able to fight it and come back stronger then before in a AI sense.

> So I was just thinking of making a thread were we brain storm on the end of Halo 4 seeing as we do have plenty of puzzle peaces, why don’t we put them together.
>
> Again I’m not trying to spoil the end for anyone this is just a brain storming group on the ending to 4 witch is out tomorrow!
>
> As for the Reclamers I think there going to try and restart the rings or make there own, wile also reverse engineering forerunner Tech.
> I hope also they made a new Spartan program and seeing the new armor it looks like they have, Spartans were too good of a product to let go on right away, As for Cortana well…Its ether possible they will have to kill her and maybe transfer her AI data into a new body to fix her? or just kill her. Im hoping she is able to fight it and come back stronger then before in a AI sense.

Well, you could always wait until tomorrow when the rest of the gaming community completes campaign. But there are alot of possibilities that could occur in the next time frame.

> Well, you could always wait until tomorrow when the rest of the gaming community completes campaign. But there are alot of possibilities that could occur in the next time frame.

Like I sed this is nothing more then brainstorming, Its just something we can all think about tell midnight.

Considering the level of Rampancy that Cortana is already going through, and the fact that the story behind Halo 4 is really about Cortana and the exploration of both her humanity and mortality, it’d be understandable if they did wind up killing her off.

EDIT:

Remember, Cortana’s been in service for about 8 years already, and she’s well into her Rampancy by the time she and the Cheif get sucked into Requiem. If you can also recall from the BTS episodes, Cortana had been exibiting glitches and system bugs, which for an AI would indicate the splitting of the original personalitites, those of which were explored in the FUD miniseries.

Cortana’s most likely going to unintentionally find herself in trouble, and inadvertantly drag John into with her.