Possible returns (like Rtas ' Vadum)

Rtas 'Vadum and Arbiter were close friends in Halo 3. Furthermore Rtas was a great commander, one of the best among the Elites, and it’s pretty sure that he’s also fight against Jul’s Covenant. What do you think, will we see him in Halo 5 Guardians? As for me I really hope.
But there is another Shipmaster who should return. Remember the elite Shipmaster from “The Return” from the Halo Evolution - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe? We saw a sangheili Shipmaster who - after the Great Schism - became the part of the Swords of Sangheilios. He talks a bit about Arbiter but his words shows appreciation.
I think it would be cool if Rtas 'Vadum and that unnamed Sangheili Shipmaster would be the right and left hands of the Arbiter in Halo 5 Guardians or in the future.
What do you think?

That’d be cool. I was hoping that Red Team from Halo Wars would show up after that tease of the Spirit of Fire in Escalation. It would be pretty cool for Blue Team and Red Team to meet again after so many years, but it looks like they’re still on the Spirit in Halo Wars 2. Hell, we don’t even know when Halo Wars 2 takes place.

> 2533274964465607;2:
> That’d be cool. I was hoping that Red Team from Halo Wars would show up after that tease of the Spirit of Fire in Escalation. It would be pretty cool for Blue Team and Red Team to meet again after so many years, but it looks like they’re still on the Spirit in Halo Wars 2. Hell, we don’t even know when Halo Wars 2 takes place.

Yeah, we have to wait to get some info about Halo Wars 2.
I think we will get some info in Escalation or in another comic what happend with the Spirit of Fire.

I’m hoping Lord Hood and Rtas 'Vadum (as you said) will return. If we want to go beyond the games though, it would be awesome if Chakas and the UNSC Rubicon played a role in Halo 5 (I’m certain it’ll have an important role in the future), and maybe even Mendicant Bias, a character that I’m divided on whether he’ll appear or not. Maybe some more Sangheli like 'Telcam (…) might make small appearences in Halo 5’s campaign?

I’m also curious as to what ONI’s role in the campaign might be. Maybe we might finally be able to kill Vaz or Mal? No? Oh well.

I would prefer a spinoff that lets us play as rtas and control a squad of elites rather than him just making an appearance in halo 5. He already has some depth to his character, building on him would be great.

> 2533274898131165;5:
> I would prefer a spinoff that lets us play as rtas and control a squad of elites rather than him just making an appearance in halo 5. He already has some depth to his character, building on him would be great.

I would like that solution too.

I’d love it he returned!

I want to see Naomi-010 as an antagonist and Osman’s right-hand, personal assassin. Maybe ONI sends her and Kilo-V (all SPARTANS at this point + the psychopathic and narcissistic AI Black-Box) after the Chief when Locke turns against them to team up with the Blues.

I’d love to see Rtas again.

Also, I can’t wait to see Jul and Thel meet, that’ll be really cool, I hope for some good banter.