possible return of gravemind...

i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…

> 2535455809151955;1:
> i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…

I believe that this has to have flood in it. the lore of this ring is too incredible not to have something of the flood or palace of pain. Not sure about the Librarian though…I thought the only “thing” that survived the original firing was the Didact. He appeared to fall into the composer so there’s the possibility that they could do something with that. I don’t know how you wouldn’t have the flood or mendicant bias on this installation unless they decide later on to add them in as DLC or something.

> 2533274809988140;2:
> > 2535455809151955;1:
> > i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…
>
> I believe that this has to have flood in it. the lore of this ring is too incredible not to have something of the flood or palace of pain. Not sure about the Librarian though…I thought the only “thing” that survived the original firing was the Didact. He appeared to fall into the composer so there’s the possibility that they could do something with that. I don’t know how you wouldn’t have the flood or mendicant bias on this installation unless they decide later on to add them in as DLC or something.

I am entirely 100% certain Infinite will have the Flood, maybe even some unused Promethean concepts as a surprise. The one thing that will absolutely confirm or deny this, however, is the game’s rating. T? No Flood. M? Flood. In their full glory.

> 2535444908198437;3:
> > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > 2535455809151955;1:
> > > i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…
> >
> > I believe that this has to have flood in it. the lore of this ring is too incredible not to have something of the flood or palace of pain. Not sure about the Librarian though…I thought the only “thing” that survived the original firing was the Didact. He appeared to fall into the composer so there’s the possibility that they could do something with that. I don’t know how you wouldn’t have the flood or mendicant bias on this installation unless they decide later on to add them in as DLC or something.
>
> I am entirely 100% certain Infinite will have the Flood, maybe even some unused Promethean concepts as a surprise. The one thing that will absolutely confirm or deny this, however, is the game’s rating. T? No Flood. M? Flood. In their full glory.

^ Agreed…you cant go into this and put the flood in halfheartedly. Anything worth doing is worth doing right…the first time!

I hope they don’t try any nonsense and put Flood in little observatory tubes/chambers and say “Hey this game has the flood” or by means of a cut scene. Same with any of the other amazing opportunities they have with characters/lore this game could have.

> 2533274809988140;4:
> > 2535444908198437;3:
> > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > 2535455809151955;1:
> > > > i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…
> > >
> > > I believe that this has to have flood in it. the lore of this ring is too incredible not to have something of the flood or palace of pain. Not sure about the Librarian though…I thought the only “thing” that survived the original firing was the Didact. He appeared to fall into the composer so there’s the possibility that they could do something with that. I don’t know how you wouldn’t have the flood or mendicant bias on this installation unless they decide later on to add them in as DLC or something.
> >
> > I am entirely 100% certain Infinite will have the Flood, maybe even some unused Promethean concepts as a surprise. The one thing that will absolutely confirm or deny this, however, is the game’s rating. T? No Flood. M? Flood. In their full glory.
>
> ^ Agreed…you cant go into this and put the flood in halfheartedly. Anything worth doing is worth doing right…the first time!
>
> I hope they don’t try any nonsense and put Flood in little observatory tubes/chambers and say “Hey this game has the flood” or by means of a cut scene. Same with any of the other amazing opportunities they have with characters/lore this game could have.

Halo Infinite needs to be Rated-M for sure. Now perhaps if we see the Flood appear in Halo Infinite, We’d expect the appearances of the Juggernaut, Tank, Ranged, and Stalker forms and as well as perhaps the Flood forms that first appeared in Halo Wars 2 like the spawner and infester forms.

> 2535469072044761;5:
> > 2533274809988140;4:
> > > 2535444908198437;3:
> > > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > > 2535455809151955;1:
> > > > > i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…
> > > >
> > > > I believe that this has to have flood in it. the lore of this ring is too incredible not to have something of the flood or palace of pain. Not sure about the Librarian though…I thought the only “thing” that survived the original firing was the Didact. He appeared to fall into the composer so there’s the possibility that they could do something with that. I don’t know how you wouldn’t have the flood or mendicant bias on this installation unless they decide later on to add them in as DLC or something.
> > >
> > > I am entirely 100% certain Infinite will have the Flood, maybe even some unused Promethean concepts as a surprise. The one thing that will absolutely confirm or deny this, however, is the game’s rating. T? No Flood. M? Flood. In their full glory.
> >
> > ^ Agreed…you cant go into this and put the flood in halfheartedly. Anything worth doing is worth doing right…the first time!
> >
> > I hope they don’t try any nonsense and put Flood in little observatory tubes/chambers and say “Hey this game has the flood” or by means of a cut scene. Same with any of the other amazing opportunities they have with characters/lore this game could have.
>
> Halo Infinite needs to be Rated-M for sure. Now perhaps if we see the Flood appear in Halo Infinite, We’d expect the appearances of the Juggernaut, Tank, Ranged, and Stalker forms and as well as perhaps the Flood forms that first appeared in Halo Wars 2 like the spawner and infester forms.

Halo should keep the “M” rating. It’s not a shooter if it doesn’t seem realistic. No blood, no cussing, it doesn’t seem halo without those two things. Especially the blood. Also, like you said, if the Flood makes an appearance in Infinite, it should have the “M” rating for sure

let it be mendicant bias. It’s his installation and in a photo, chief’s visor had 3 red dots. MENDICANT BIAS!!!

the thought of the flood coming back excites me and the story around them. Even though i have always been annoyed by the flood missions lol

> 2533274861671321;8:
> the thought of the flood coming back excites me and the story around them. Even though i have always been annoyed by the flood missions lol

bro as a kid i was so scared of being alone and playing cortana lol

> 2535455809151955;9:
> > 2533274861671321;8:
> > the thought of the flood coming back excites me and the story around them. Even though i have always been annoyed by the flood missions lol
>
> bro as a kid i was so scared of being alone and playing cortana lol

lol yea same the eerie sounds i still remember them.

> 2535455809151955;1:
> i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…

Im aware of the ongoings of Installation 07 but frankly I want the Flood to just stay dead this time. The entire galaxy was almost devoured by them, twice. Nobody is stupid enough to release them. Especially not the Banished, the Sentinels of Installation 07, the Monitor of the Installation, humanity or the created. Frankly none of the factions would tolerate flood infestation and I really hate them as an enemy type.

Every terrible level in the original trilogy is almost always a flood level.

> 2533274861671321;10:
> > 2535455809151955;9:
> > > 2533274861671321;8:
> > > the thought of the flood coming back excites me and the story around them. Even though i have always been annoyed by the flood missions lol
> >
> > bro as a kid i was so scared of being alone and playing cortana lol
>
> lol yea same the eerie sounds i still remember them.

tramatizing, but worth it

> 2535465841210047;11:
> > 2535455809151955;1:
> > i suggest before looking and answering this watch and learn about the seventh installation halo, the ring were set on in halo infinite, and aka, the most mysterious halo ring… i wanna hear your thoughts on the possible return of the flood or possible “forerunners” like the librarian…
>
> Im aware of the ongoings of Installation 07 but frankly I want the Flood to just stay dead this time. The entire galaxy was almost devoured by them, twice. Nobody is stupid enough to release them. Especially not the Banished, the Sentinels of Installation 07, the Monitor of the Installation, humanity or the created. Frankly none of the factions would tolerate flood infestation and I really hate them as an enemy type.
>
> Every terrible level in the original trilogy is almost always a flood level.

I kinda agree with you to some extent. Like they already got so much screen time in the first 3 halo games. But they are present on the ring,on deta halo . Being on zeta halo without countering the flood will really disappoint many lore fans. And tbh, infinite needs them to make its gameplay more…uh… entertaining?. Last time we fought flood was 13 years ago (not considering hw2). Prometheans is a good faction,but doesn’t give me the flood vibe. And hey, flood might be wild in the open since the ring just broke up. I will be disappointed if they doesn’t show up in infinite.