Possible Plasma Rifle Variants

So, as with Memories of Reach we have the Brute Plasma Rifle, I believe variants could arrive within the next update, Hog Wild.

Title: Plasma Rifle
Rarity: Uncommon
Description: Rapid fire plasma weapon suitable at short to medium range. Commonly wielded by Sangheli towards the destruction of The Ark.

Title: Outraged Menace
Rarity: Rare
Description: The creator of this ancient weapon lived a life too short to understand it’s full potential. Enhanced Plasma Rifle with enlarged battery, faster rate of fire and increased damage.

Title: Reason of Regret
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Description: The Prophet’s on the High Council showed no mercy to those who are forgotten. Improved Plasma Rifle with reduced recoil and high amounts of fused plasma, producing an energetic stun to all opponents.

I think thatd be cool, but i feel like the PR should be a common req if its ever added.

Would be pretty cool OP, but it is uncertain, we can hope at least?

i like these and i think the plasma rifle will definitely get variants in hog wild. personally i’m hoping one of them is the plasma repeater, i know its similar but it just looks so awesome haha.

> 2533274937184443;3:
> Would be pretty cool OP, but it is uncertain, we can hope at least?

Well we got a Hammer in one update, then 3 variants in the next…

> 2533274830926790;5:
> > 2533274937184443;3:
> > Would be pretty cool OP, but it is uncertain, we can hope at least?
>
>
> Well we got a Hammer in one update, then 3 variants in the next…

That is true, but the Hammer was necessary for Grifball.

I just want a blue plasma Rifle, you know, like the elites used. Not the red ‘brute’ one.

These are a completely plausible idea. I feel like this is a big possibility.

I just want the original PR back as well the brute PR technically is already a variant of it

Id like to see the default plasma rifle be mythic, and comes only in dual wields. That could be cool.

> 2535409619910427;1:
> So, as with Memories of Reach we have the Brute Plasma Rifle, I believe variants could arrive within the next update, Hog Wild.
>
> Title: Plasma Rifle
> Rarity: Uncommon
> Description: Rapid fire plasma weapon suitable at short to medium range. Commonly wielded by Sangheli towards the destruction of The Ark.
>
> Title: Outraged Menace
> Rarity: Rare
> Description: The creator of this ancient weapon lived a life too short to understand it’s full potential. Enhanced Plasma Rifle with enlarged battery, faster rate of fire and increased damage.
>
> Title: Reason of Regret
> Rarity: Ultra Rare
> Description: The Prophet’s on the High Council showed no mercy to those who are forgotten. Improved Plasma Rifle with reduced recoil and high amounts of fused plasma, producing an energetic stun to all opponents.

The current update when first released mistakingly showed two extra variants of the plasma rocks in the collection

Please no

to The sticker beast, my friend noticed