possible photo mode?

hello, i’m new to the forum so forgive me if i’m writing this in the wrong place but, i am curious as to if we will get a photo mode in this game like we have been with many other games. i would absolutely kill to be able to take photos in this game.

i am also concerned that if this game comes out before i come home from basic training, will i be able to catch up with other players battle pass and rewards wise? i know like many others i really want that samurai armor and i am fingers crossed i will be able to get it even though i will be gone when this game releases. thank you. :slight_smile:

> 2535463004222221;1:
> hello, i’m new to the forum so forgive me if i’m writing this in the wrong place but, i am curious as to if we will get a photo mode in this game like we have been with many other games. i would absolutely kill to be able to take photos in this game.
>
> i am also concerned that if this game comes out before i come home from basic training, will i be able to catch up with other players battle pass and rewards wise? i know like many others i really want that samurai armor and i am fingers crossed i will be able to get it even though i will be gone when this game releases. thank you. :slight_smile:

While I can’t really say much on the photo mode (though I doubt one will ever get added), when it comes to the battle pass, 343i have stated that you will be able to purchase old and new battle passes at any given time. So no matter how much content you have missed they won’t be unobtainable.

Haven’t heard of any photo mode yet but I would still expect a theatre mode like previous instalments. A proper functional photo mode would be great though.

Probably no photo mode at launch but 343i has made it quite clear that they are open for discussion when it comes to adding different features to the game so it might be added in the game in the future if enough people want it.
That said though you kind of get something like a photo mode experience with theater in halo where u can revisit entire missions you previously played and even take screenshots, maybe a theatre 2.0 where you get different filters could be a nice middle ground?

Honestly, I hope for a photo mode too.
Similar to Cyberpunk, Witcher3, and Warframe have. Where you can pilot a camera near you character, set up lights, camera and dov setting, etc. I would be very happy.
I wonder if once the game is released, there is an easy way to recommend features to be added. I know they said they want Infinite to last quite a while, so they must have an idea for setting up easy feedback and suggestions other than just forum posts

> 2535463004222221;1:
> hello, i’m new to the forum so forgive me if i’m writing this in the wrong place but, i am curious as to if we will get a photo mode in this game like we have been with many other games. i would absolutely kill to be able to take photos in this game.
>
> i am also concerned that if this game comes out before i come home from basic training, will i be able to catch up with other players battle pass and rewards wise? i know like many others i really want that samurai armor and i am fingers crossed i will be able to get it even though i will be gone when this game releases. thank you. :slight_smile:

Theater has been pretty reliable thus far - hopefully it will return. More options for taking pictures and filming would be neat.

If 343 implements a photo mode the community will make insane photos. I can’t wait for that to happen!

Photo mode is a must-have in any modern AAA game’s campaign, in my opinion. I know that Theater Mode purists think the idea of one in Halo is useless, but it’s so much more convenient for taking screenshots than using the traditional method. I don’t know why anyone would oppose a system where you don’t need to exit the game, load up Theater, and find the exact perfect spot to get a good shot.