Possible new visor color?

In todays bulletin,(8.8.12) there were some screenshots, along with how some weapons feel. Anyway, in the one featuring the Railgun, the spartan holding it seems to have a yellow visor. I think It’s a bit light of a shade to be a gold visor. Also, it seems to me like they tried to hide some of the spartan’s visors. Maybe this means in Halo 4 we’ll see some new visor colors. Also, I think I might have seen a black visor on the red spartan holding the Shotgun. But that could just be a gold visor. Please share your thoughts on this.

I hope so, the visor colors was one of the best parts about Reach’s armory, I sincerely hope they return.

> I hope so, the visor colors was one of the best parts about Reach’s armory, I sincerely hope they return.

Visors are indeed returning in Halo 4’s armory.

Here’s a screenshot of the armor customization menu: Link

It sure would be fun with new visor colours, more colours to choose from :slight_smile:
I bet they brought that feature along for the ride, I see no reason not to have it when you can customize so many other things.

Putting some more thought in to a part of my post,“Also, it seems to me like they were trying to hide some of the spartan’s visors” Does any one else feel this way? on some of the screens, the screenshot was taken at an angle so that the weapons the spartan was holding got in the way of his/her visor, and other were taken so that the visor is not visable at all. What do you guys think?

Yea that is strange, looks like 343 may be trying to get sneaky and hide their content, in this case visors. Nice observation OP.

> Yea that is strange, looks like 343 may be trying to get sneaky and hide their content, in this case visors. Nice observation OP.

Thanks. Hopefully well see a large variety of visor colors in Halo 4.

I can’t wait to see that they added more stupid nonsense colors to the visor palette. Hopefully pinks and greens.

> I can’t wait to see that they added more stupid nonsense colors to the visor palette. Hopefully pinks and greens.

I’m with you on green. A red would be nice to see as well. Something like Jorge’s visor color, but a little brighter.

> I can’t wait to see that they added more stupid nonsense colors to the visor palette. Hopefully pinks and greens.

Green was confirmed on CIO, as well as white, It think.
Nothing too rediculous though, maybe a red, a blue, a green, a black, a white, a chrome/silver, and bi-color/iridescent.

> > I can’t wait to see that they added more stupid nonsense colors to the visor palette. Hopefully pinks and greens.
>
> Green was confirmed on CIO, as well as white, It think.
> Nothing too rediculous though, maybe a red, a blue, a green, a black, a white, a chrome/silver, and bi-color/iridescent.

There are also some screens in the bulletin with spartans with blue visors.I wouldnt be suprised if all the visor colors from Reach returned.

Im ready for custom colored visors already. If people want to stand out, i’ll just shoot them in the head.

Pink visors… that color shouldn’t be used for visors…

Greens, you can have green visors, in fact green visors look more military.

But I would love to see a blood red visor.