Possible new Halo 4 info in MegaBlocks sets

Halo 4 sentinels
So maybe the first level is On the FuD and then after that your on Requiem fight Covenant and Sentinels?

Halo 4 Wrath?

Halo 4 Seraph?

Halo 4 Rhino

Halo 4 Warthog

Halo 4 Orbital Banshie

Lego is better end of story. 343 ditch mega bloks NOW.

> Lego is better end of story. 343 ditch mega bloks NOW.

legos? haha, i seen legos star wars and the little figures are just squares, Mega blocks figures has details and arent just squares. SO LEGOS? NO!

> legos? haha, i seen legos star wars and the little figures are just squares, Mega blocks figures has details and arent just squares. SO LEGOS? NO!

this is not totally true i have a lego figue that looks almost exactly like a COW cog soldier

I have to agree the lego quality is unparalleled Never had and issue with legos( i know im a dork) but mega bloks just feel flimsy i hope they work tward fixing this issue and they have gotten better over time so hopefully these will be ok

but i with 343 and MS would think about going with legos it might be more expensive at first but trust me fans would appreciate it alot more

but i dont see that happening lol

Completely agreed. Unfortunately LEGO was offered the licence first but said no on the grounds that they don’t make products from first person shooters. The quality of the LEGO brick is much more superior to MegaBlocks, but that’s for another topic. There is a LEGO Halo group on Flickr though in case you haven’t heard of it. Some of the things there are just mind blowing.

As for on topic discussion, this is a very interesting find. If these are truely Halo 4 sets, then many things were just confirmed. I’ll write a list for those who don’t have time to look at the pictures:
-Fuel-rod gun
-New sentinel
-Seraph (see Space Banshee)
-Focus Rifle (YES!)
-Possibly Plasma Launcher, I can’t really make it out very well (Seraph picture, middle Elite)
-Rhino (This also opens up the possibility for more Halo Wars vehicles)
-Space Banshee (seems likely, it was said that one of the Spartan Ops missions has a Star Wars scale space battle)

> > Lego is better end of story. 343 ditch mega bloks NOW.
>
> Completely agreed. Unfortunately LEGO was offered the licence first but said no on the grounds that they don’t make products from first person shooters. The quality of the LEGO brick is much more superior to MegaBlocks, but that’s for another topic. There is a LEGO Halo group on Flickr though in case you haven’t heard of it. Some of the things there are just mind blowing.
>
> As for on topic discussion, this is a very interesting find. If these are truely Halo 4 sets, then many things were just confirmed. I’ll write a list for those who don’t have time to look at the pictures:
> -Fuel-rod gun
> -New sentinel
> -Seraph (see Space Banshee)
> -Focus Rifle (YES!)
> -Possibly Plasma Launcher, I can’t really make it out very well (Seraph picture, middle Elite)
> -Rhino (This also opens up the possibility for more Halo Wars vehicles)
> -Space Banshee (seems likely, it was said that one of the Spartan Ops missions has a Star Wars scale space battle)

there is also the beam rifle as well
so seeing as the have the BR DMR maybe they have the Focus rifle and the beam rifle

>
> legos? haha, i seen legos star wars and the little figures are just squares, Mega blocks figures has details and arent just squares. SO LEGOS? NO!

You are not worthy. Legos are in every way superior to mega blocks. Lego people are universally reconginized for their signature shape. And are sought out for much, MUCH more than Mega blocks people.

> > > Lego is better end of story. 343 ditch mega bloks NOW.
> >
> > Completely agreed. Unfortunately LEGO was offered the licence first but said no on the grounds that they don’t make products from first person shooters. The quality of the LEGO brick is much more superior to MegaBlocks, but that’s for another topic. There is a LEGO Halo group on Flickr though in case you haven’t heard of it. Some of the things there are just mind blowing.
> >
> > As for on topic discussion, this is a very interesting find. If these are truely Halo 4 sets, then many things were just confirmed. I’ll write a list for those who don’t have time to look at the pictures:
> > -Fuel-rod gun
> > -New sentinel
> > -Seraph (see Space Banshee)
> > -Focus Rifle (YES!)
> > -Possibly Plasma Launcher, I can’t really make it out very well (Seraph picture, middle Elite)
> > -Rhino (This also opens up the possibility for more Halo Wars vehicles)
> > -Space Banshee (seems likely, it was said that one of the Spartan Ops missions has a Star Wars scale space battle)
>
> there is also the beam rifle as well
> so seeing as the have the BR DMR maybe they have the Focus rifle and the beam rifle

What one is the Beam Rifle in? I can’t seem to find it.

> > > > Lego is better end of story. 343 ditch mega bloks NOW.
> > >
> > > Completely agreed. Unfortunately LEGO was offered the licence first but said no on the grounds that they don’t make products from first person shooters. The quality of the LEGO brick is much more superior to MegaBlocks, but that’s for another topic. There is a LEGO Halo group on Flickr though in case you haven’t heard of it. Some of the things there are just mind blowing.
> > >
> > > As for on topic discussion, this is a very interesting find. If these are truely Halo 4 sets, then many things were just confirmed. I’ll write a list for those who don’t have time to look at the pictures:
> > > -Fuel-rod gun
> > > -New sentinel
> > > -Seraph (see Space Banshee)
> > > -Focus Rifle (YES!)
> > > -Possibly Plasma Launcher, I can’t really make it out very well (Seraph picture, middle Elite)
> > > -Rhino (This also opens up the possibility for more Halo Wars vehicles)
> > > -Space Banshee (seems likely, it was said that one of the Spartan Ops missions has a Star Wars scale space battle)
> >
> > there is also the beam rifle as well
> > so seeing as the have the BR DMR maybe they have the Focus rifle and the beam rifle
>
> What one is the Beam Rifle in? I can’t seem to find it.

wow i cant find it know OMG well i must be wrong lol sorry but im hoping they have both

Well, you can’t go wrong with Lego, simple as that :slight_smile:
Halo Lego would be a great idea to get a casual and fun Halo for young/new audience, without ruining the real Halo games ^^

mesa want Sentinels now!

nice to know the stuff that’s going to be in Halo 4 though. thanks for sharing! :smiley:

Might I suggest changing the title to “Possible new Halo 4 info in MegaBlocks sets”. Or a compressed version of that at least it that doesn’t fit.

> Might I suggest changing the title to “Possible new Halo 4 info in MegaBlocks sets”. Or a compressed version of that at least it that doesn’t fit.

mk i changed it not sure yet if it fits yet

yay rhino!

>

Super-Glue couldn’t hold two mega bloks together…

But, they DO have the best figures.

I really want my classic sentinels back. I saw that enforcer in the sentinel pic, so I’d be happy to that cool sentinel. I should’ve asked someone to ask Frankie if they’ll return. I wonder if Onyx sentinels will be showcased.

That Rhino looks beast.

Sorry, but Lego is the best. Why? Because they aren’t made with cheap Chinese plastic (other than the collectible minifigure packets). However, 343i should stick with the Mega Bloks brand because Lego is unable to create themes based around “violent” or “FPS” genres. So, as long as Mega Bloks creates Halo items, I will still be buying some of the sets merely for the fantastic weapon molds for my Lego spartans/Covenant troops.

Most of the sets are probably from Reach/Halo Wars, I wouldn’t get too excited.

And the supposed “new” Sentinel looks just like an Enforcer.

> Most of the sets are probably from Reach/Halo Wars, I wouldn’t get too excited.
>
> And the supposed “new” Sentinel looks just like an Enforcer.

No one said anything about the sentinels being new.

Everyone that’s hating on MegaBloks should pretty much I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. considering that the MegaBloks “blocks” are the exact same dimensions as Lego “blocks”, and if MegaBloks don’t stick together, then Lego shouldn’t be able to do so either.

This build took me about a day, and it’s an awesome set from MegaBloks.
It came with 3 Ultra Grunts, a White Flight Elite and an amazingly detailed and surprisingly realistically metallic armoured Arbiter.